"'Jurassic Park' is Unrealistic" -Scientists
Scientists. Always with the being scientific. It seems nobody can have a good time around here these days without some scientists showing up with their facts and figures, to convince us all that the world is one long marathon of insufferable boredom. Case in point, scientists are saying the idea behind Jurassic Park is unrealistic. You can go read it here, if you want to (Warning: Lots of science words) but the important thing to know is this: just get rid of any ideas you might have had about bringing the fun, imaginative, horrifying death-trap of Jurassic Park to life this day and age. Such a bummer. Will we ever get to have anything fun also be real? ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Mel Gibson Tells Joel Osteen that His ‘Passion’ Follow-up Will Be Surprising on a ‘Theological Level’
- > You Can Actually Tell When Your Friends Are Fake Laughing at Your Jokes, Because Science
- > Watch the Gritty ‘Logan’ Trailer Mashed Up with the Old ‘X-Men’ Cartoon
- > Brain Injuries From Football Start as Early as Age 8
- > Father in Pakistan Walks Free After Murdering His Daughter and Her Boyfriend