"'Jurassic Park' is Unrealistic" -Scientists
Scientists. Always with the being scientific. It seems nobody can have a good time around here these days without some scientists showing up with their facts and figures, to convince us all that the world is one long marathon of insufferable boredom. Case in point, scientists are saying the idea behind Jurassic Park is unrealistic. You can go read it here, if you want to (Warning: Lots of science words) but the important thing to know is this: just get rid of any ideas you might have had about bringing the fun, imaginative, horrifying death-trap of Jurassic Park to life this day and age. Such a bummer. Will we ever get to have anything fun also be real? ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > World Series MVP Ben Zobrist: ‘We All Need Grace. We All Need Christ’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > John Glenn, the First American to Orbit Earth, Died at 95
- > Report: Syria Has Stopped Bombing Aleppo So 8,000 Civilians Can Escape
- > Riz Ahmed Found Something to Rhyme With 'Calrissian' on 'The Tonight Show'
- > Tim Tebow Told an Incredible Story About a Crazy ‘Coincidence’ Involving John 3:16
- > Ryan Adams Has Released a New Song (and It’s Not a Taylor Swift Cover)