Jungle Bird Strikes Again!
Video bomber/anti-deforestation activist Jungle Bird has struck again. The YouTube star first gained international attention after interrupting Webb Simpson’s interview after winning the U.S. Open, and then followed it up with an appearance at the Notre Dame vs. Navy college football game. Now the former RELEVANT Podcast guest has taken his antics to a new level by actually taking an unauthorized penalty kick at a soccer match to protest, “HSBC Bank for their involvement in illegal deforestation in The Congo.” Well done, Jungle Bird. You may be the closest thing to a real-life superhero we have …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Brain Injuries From Football Start as Early as Age 8
- > Father in Pakistan Walks Free After Murdering His Daughter and Her Boyfriend
- > Kerry Washington on the Death of Deborah Danner: ‘We Must Continue to Affirm That #BlackLivesMatter’
- > Pentatonix’s Cover of Leonard Cohen's ‘Hallelujah’ Is Gorgeous
- > Donald Glover Is the New Lando Calrissian