Jungle Bird Strikes Again!
Video bomber/anti-deforestation activist Jungle Bird has struck again. The YouTube star first gained international attention after interrupting Webb Simpson’s interview after winning the U.S. Open, and then followed it up with an appearance at the Notre Dame vs. Navy college football game. Now the former RELEVANT Podcast guest has taken his antics to a new level by actually taking an unauthorized penalty kick at a soccer match to protest, “HSBC Bank for their involvement in illegal deforestation in The Congo.” Well done, Jungle Bird. You may be the closest thing to a real-life superhero we have …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Chris Pratt Asks Twitter Followers to Pray for a Fan’s Young Son Suffering From Brain Cancer
- > Peak Summer Stargazing Season Starts Tonight
- > 'Story of God with Morgan Freeman' Gets a Season 2
- > Here’s a Look at the New Season of ‘Gilmore Girls’
- > Apple Music Will Be the Home to the ‘Carpool Karaoke' Series