Jungle Bird Strikes Again!
Video bomber/anti-deforestation activist Jungle Bird has struck again. The YouTube star first gained international attention after interrupting Webb Simpson’s interview after winning the U.S. Open, and then followed it up with an appearance at the Notre Dame vs. Navy college football game. Now the former RELEVANT Podcast guest has taken his antics to a new level by actually taking an unauthorized penalty kick at a soccer match to protest, “HSBC Bank for their involvement in illegal deforestation in The Congo.” Well done, Jungle Bird. You may be the closest thing to a real-life superhero we have …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > NFL Hall of Famer Jerry Rice Poses as a Lyft Driver for a Day
- > Woman Shows Up to Her Own Funeral Surprising Everyone, Including Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- > 20-Story Crane Collapses in Manhattan
- > The Pastor of China’s Largest Official Protestant Church Has Been Arrested
- > Watch Football Players Complete the Ultimate Physical Challenge: Doing Their Daughters' Hair