Jungle Bird Strikes Again!
Video bomber/anti-deforestation activist Jungle Bird has struck again. The YouTube star first gained international attention after interrupting Webb Simpson’s interview after winning the U.S. Open, and then followed it up with an appearance at the Notre Dame vs. Navy college football game. Now the former RELEVANT Podcast guest has taken his antics to a new level by actually taking an unauthorized penalty kick at a soccer match to protest, “HSBC Bank for their involvement in illegal deforestation in The Congo.” Well done, Jungle Bird. You may be the closest thing to a real-life superhero we have …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Here’s the Latest Look at ‘Jurassic World’
- > The First Teaser for the New 007 Movie ‘Spectre’ Has Been Released
- > Report: 23 People Decapitated by Boko Haram in Latest Village Raid
- > Meet Jon Stewart’s ‘Daily Show’ Replacement, Trevor Noah
- > San Francisco Deputies Forced Inmates to Fight 'Gladiator Style'