Jungle Bird Strikes Again!
Video bomber/anti-deforestation activist Jungle Bird has struck again. The YouTube star first gained international attention after interrupting Webb Simpson’s interview after winning the U.S. Open, and then followed it up with an appearance at the Notre Dame vs. Navy college football game. Now the former RELEVANT Podcast guest has taken his antics to a new level by actually taking an unauthorized penalty kick at a soccer match to protest, “HSBC Bank for their involvement in illegal deforestation in The Congo.” Well done, Jungle Bird. You may be the closest thing to a real-life superhero we have …
Recommended For You
- > Steve Carell Is Teaming Up with Charlie Kaufman for a New Sci-Fi Comedy
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > New Zealand Air’s Hobbit-Themed Safety Video Is a Middle Earth Masterpiece
- > Matthew McConaughey's Marriage Advice Actually Isn't Half Bad
- > This Is What a ‘Parks and Rec’ Themed Wedding Looks Like