JTT: Back on TV, Where He Belongs
If you grew up in the ‘90s, then we’ve got some good news for you. First, Disney announced it was rebooting the TGIF classic Boy Meets World in a new series that centers around the daughter of the now-grown-up Cory and Topanga (to be called Girl Meets World). Now, we’ve learned that former Tiger Beat heartthrob Jonathan Taylor Thomas will reunite with Tim Allen in his ABC sitcom Last Man Standing. JTT, who played Allen’s son on the ‘90s hit Home Improvement, will reportedly play a restaurant manager where Allen’s daughter on the show is applying for a job. But really, who cares about the details? JTT is back! If there are any TV executives reading, an entire generation awaits the return of other ‘90s favorites—Step by Step, Hanging With Mr. Cooper, Blossom and The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air are long overdue for comebacks. So, let’s get on that …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Watch Nachos Become a Sad Casualty of an MLB Foul Ball
- > Study: Millennials May Be the Least Religious Generation in American History
- > Google’s ‘Undo Send’ Feature Is Now Available to Everyone
- > ISIS Attacks Hotels in Baghdad and Mosques in Saudi Arabia
- > MIT’s Robo-Cheetah Now Hurdles Obstacles. Sweet Dreams.