JTT: Back on TV, Where He Belongs
If you grew up in the ‘90s, then we’ve got some good news for you. First, Disney announced it was rebooting the TGIF classic Boy Meets World in a new series that centers around the daughter of the now-grown-up Cory and Topanga (to be called Girl Meets World). Now, we’ve learned that former Tiger Beat heartthrob Jonathan Taylor Thomas will reunite with Tim Allen in his ABC sitcom Last Man Standing. JTT, who played Allen’s son on the ‘90s hit Home Improvement, will reportedly play a restaurant manager where Allen’s daughter on the show is applying for a job. But really, who cares about the details? JTT is back! If there are any TV executives reading, an entire generation awaits the return of other ‘90s favorites—Step by Step, Hanging With Mr. Cooper, Blossom and The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air are long overdue for comebacks. So, let’s get on that …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > U.S. Concerned about North Korean Nukes
- > RIP, Jared Leto's Long Hair. You Were Too Beautiful For This World.
- > Outrageous: Man Burned By Fajitas While Praying Can't Sue Applebee's
- > Milk that Tastes Like Peeps Is the Ultimate Easter Beverage
- > The Smithsonian and Stan Lee Are Offering an Online Superhero Course