Joss Whedon Does Shakespeare
Before Joss Whedon made box office history with The Avengers, he specialized in self-aware genre send-ups like Firefly, Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog and Buffy the Vampire Slayer that were commentaries on themselves. And although he's directing an Avengers sequel that is almost sure to make him another fortune, he's taken a break to get back to his roots (sort of) with Much Ado About Nothing. It got praised at Cannes, it's shot in black and white and it looks pretty much like you'd expect a Joss Whedon take on Shakespeare to look ...
Recommended For You
- > Meet the Chestnut Praline Latte, Starbucks' First New Drink in 5 Years
- > Amy Poehler's Next Project: A Church-Themed Comedy
- > CDC Says NBC Cameraman Is Now Ebola-Free
- > Renee Zellweger Will Star in a Movie Based on a Book from ‘Heaven Is For Real’ Author
- > American Detained in North Korea for Leaving Bible at Club Has Been Freed