Joss Whedon Does Shakespeare
Before Joss Whedon made box office history with The Avengers, he specialized in self-aware genre send-ups like Firefly, Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog and Buffy the Vampire Slayer that were commentaries on themselves. And although he's directing an Avengers sequel that is almost sure to make him another fortune, he's taken a break to get back to his roots (sort of) with Much Ado About Nothing. It got praised at Cannes, it's shot in black and white and it looks pretty much like you'd expect a Joss Whedon take on Shakespeare to look ...
Recommended For You
- > Steve Carell Is Teaming Up with Charlie Kaufman for a New Sci-Fi Comedy
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > New Zealand Air’s Hobbit-Themed Safety Video Is a Middle Earth Masterpiece
- > Matthew McConaughey's Marriage Advice Actually Isn't Half Bad
- > This Is What a ‘Parks and Rec’ Themed Wedding Looks Like