Joss Whedon Does Shakespeare
Before Joss Whedon made box office history with The Avengers, he specialized in self-aware genre send-ups like Firefly, Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog and Buffy the Vampire Slayer that were commentaries on themselves. And although he's directing an Avengers sequel that is almost sure to make him another fortune, he's taken a break to get back to his roots (sort of) with Much Ado About Nothing. It got praised at Cannes, it's shot in black and white and it looks pretty much like you'd expect a Joss Whedon take on Shakespeare to look ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > U2 Played an Impromptu Concert in the New York Subway
- > Boba Fett Is Getting His Own ‘Star Wars’ Spin-off
- > Louis C.K. to Star in, Direct and Write New Indie Film
- > Want to See a 3,000-Piece Lego ‘Star Wars’ Kit Get Completely Destroyed in Slow Motion?
- > NYPD Officer Dies After Being Shot in the Face