Joss Whedon Does Shakespeare
Before Joss Whedon made box office history with The Avengers, he specialized in self-aware genre send-ups like Firefly, Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog and Buffy the Vampire Slayer that were commentaries on themselves. And although he's directing an Avengers sequel that is almost sure to make him another fortune, he's taken a break to get back to his roots (sort of) with Much Ado About Nothing. It got praised at Cannes, it's shot in black and white and it looks pretty much like you'd expect a Joss Whedon take on Shakespeare to look ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet