Joss Whedon Does Shakespeare
Before Joss Whedon made box office history with The Avengers, he specialized in self-aware genre send-ups like Firefly, Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog and Buffy the Vampire Slayer that were commentaries on themselves. And although he's directing an Avengers sequel that is almost sure to make him another fortune, he's taken a break to get back to his roots (sort of) with Much Ado About Nothing. It got praised at Cannes, it's shot in black and white and it looks pretty much like you'd expect a Joss Whedon take on Shakespeare to look ...
Recommended For You
- > The Release Date Has Been Set for Paul Thomas Anderson's 'Inherent Vice'
- > The 'Fight Club' Sequel You've Always Wanted Is Finally Happening
- > Trailer: Benedict Cumberbatch's 'The Imitation Game'
- > No Religious Exemptions on New LBGT Discrimination Orders
- > J.J. Abrams Shows Off His 'Star Wars: Episode VII' X-Wing