Johnny Cash Has Been Literally Everywhere
Johnny Cash didn't actually write "I've Been Everywhere." That honor goes to Geoff Mack, but Cash popularized it and, lest you think the Man in Black was just blowing smoke, Iain Mullen has put together this handy map that uses the song as a soundtrack to show Cash's whereabouts. It proves Cash was no stranger to travel, as they say, and it's an excuse to listen to an American classic. As if you needed one ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Philadelphia Eagles Player Has Baptized 5 of His Teammates
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing
- > Here’s a Brand New Song from Arcade Fire Featuring Mavis Staples
- > Trump Just Led a Standing Ovation for Bill and Hillary Clinton
- > At Least 95 People Have Been Arrested in DC at Anti-Trump Rallies
- > Hillary Clinton Will Attend the Inauguration to 'Honor Democracy'
- > Clarence Thomas Will Be the First Black Person to Swear in a President or Vice President