Johnny Cash Has Been Literally Everywhere
Johnny Cash didn't actually write "I've Been Everywhere." That honor goes to Geoff Mack, but Cash popularized it and, lest you think the Man in Black was just blowing smoke, Iain Mullen has put together this handy map that uses the song as a soundtrack to show Cash's whereabouts. It proves Cash was no stranger to travel, as they say, and it's an excuse to listen to an American classic. As if you needed one ...
Recommended For You
- > 'Independence Day 2' Is Real and It Is Happening
- > Here's a Beautiful Song From Joy Williams and Hayley Williams
- > Darren Wilson Tells ABC News ‘I Did My Job Right’
- > HBO Hired a Ton of Lawyers to Look at Its New Scientology Documentary
- > A Young Chris Pratt Actually Predicted that He Would One Day Star in ‘Jurassic World’