Johnny Cash Has Been Literally Everywhere
Johnny Cash didn't actually write "I've Been Everywhere." That honor goes to Geoff Mack, but Cash popularized it and, lest you think the Man in Black was just blowing smoke, Iain Mullen has put together this handy map that uses the song as a soundtrack to show Cash's whereabouts. It proves Cash was no stranger to travel, as they say, and it's an excuse to listen to an American classic. As if you needed one ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > A '20/20' Special Will Look at an American Hostage Captured By ISIS for Her Christian Faith
- > 28 More Companies Sign White House Pledge to Close Gender Wage Gap
- > An Artist Left a Gown in the Dead Sea and It Came Out Even More Beautiful
- > Worldwide Outrage Causes France to Overturn Burkini Ban
- > 2 Mississippi Nuns Found Dead in Their Home, Community Reacts