Johnny Cash Has Been Literally Everywhere
Johnny Cash didn't actually write "I've Been Everywhere." That honor goes to Geoff Mack, but Cash popularized it and, lest you think the Man in Black was just blowing smoke, Iain Mullen has put together this handy map that uses the song as a soundtrack to show Cash's whereabouts. It proves Cash was no stranger to travel, as they say, and it's an excuse to listen to an American classic. As if you needed one ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > Top Theater Chains Cancel Showings of ‘The Interview’ After Hacker Threats
- > Video Shows Just How Much Megatron Hates Selfies
- > The New Season of ‘Parks and Rec’ Will Take Place in the Future
- > Here's the First Preview for the Colbert Show Replacement, 'The Nightly Show'
- > Horrible Details of the Taliban's School Attack Emerge