Johnny Cash Has Been Literally Everywhere
Johnny Cash didn't actually write "I've Been Everywhere." That honor goes to Geoff Mack, but Cash popularized it and, lest you think the Man in Black was just blowing smoke, Iain Mullen has put together this handy map that uses the song as a soundtrack to show Cash's whereabouts. It proves Cash was no stranger to travel, as they say, and it's an excuse to listen to an American classic. As if you needed one ...
Recommended For You
- > Meet the Chestnut Praline Latte, Starbucks' First New Drink in 5 Years
- > Amy Poehler's Next Project: A Church-Themed Comedy
- > CDC Says NBC Cameraman Is Now Ebola-Free
- > Renee Zellweger Will Star in a Movie Based on a Book from ‘Heaven Is For Real’ Author
- > American Detained in North Korea for Leaving Bible at Club Has Been Freed