John Piper’s Farewell Sermon
This weekend marks the first Sunday in 33 years that John Piper will not be the pastor of Bethlehem Baptist Church in Minnesota. As previously reported, the 67-year-old writer, speaker and church leader now plans to devote most of his efforts to his ministry website DesiringGod.org and Bethlehem College and Seminary. On Easter Sunday, he preached his last sermon at the church; you can go here to watch Piper’s final message to his congregation, "God Raised Your Great Shepherd from the Dead, a Farewell Sermon" ….
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?