John Piper’s Farewell Sermon
This weekend marks the first Sunday in 33 years that John Piper will not be the pastor of Bethlehem Baptist Church in Minnesota. As previously reported, the 67-year-old writer, speaker and church leader now plans to devote most of his efforts to his ministry website DesiringGod.org and Bethlehem College and Seminary. On Easter Sunday, he preached his last sermon at the church; you can go here to watch Piper’s final message to his congregation, "God Raised Your Great Shepherd from the Dead, a Farewell Sermon" ….
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > Regina George’s House from ‘Mean Girls’ On Sale for $14.8 Million
- > And Now, ‘Amazing Grace’ Performed Entirely with Air Horns
- > Netflix’s ‘A Very Murray Christmas’ Looks Like a Somber Affair
- > Myanmar Government Saves 200 Migrants Packed in Dangerous Boat
- > Here’s the Moving Trailer for ‘Batkid Begins’