John Piper’s Farewell Sermon
This weekend marks the first Sunday in 33 years that John Piper will not be the pastor of Bethlehem Baptist Church in Minnesota. As previously reported, the 67-year-old writer, speaker and church leader now plans to devote most of his efforts to his ministry website DesiringGod.org and Bethlehem College and Seminary. On Easter Sunday, he preached his last sermon at the church; you can go here to watch Piper’s final message to his congregation, "God Raised Your Great Shepherd from the Dead, a Farewell Sermon" ….
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > Chris Pratt Asks Twitter Followers to Pray for a Fan’s Young Son Suffering From Brain Cancer
- > Apple Music Will Be the Home to the ‘Carpool Karaoke' Series
- > Scientists Just Figured Out How to Filter Urine Into Drinkable Water
- > ISIS Just Killed 44 Residents of a Kurdish Town in Syria
- > State of Maryland Will Fight Against Adnan Syed, of 'Serial' Fame, Getting a New Trial