John Piper’s Farewell Sermon
This weekend marks the first Sunday in 33 years that John Piper will not be the pastor of Bethlehem Baptist Church in Minnesota. As previously reported, the 67-year-old writer, speaker and church leader now plans to devote most of his efforts to his ministry website DesiringGod.org and Bethlehem College and Seminary. On Easter Sunday, he preached his last sermon at the church; you can go here to watch Piper’s final message to his congregation, "God Raised Your Great Shepherd from the Dead, a Farewell Sermon" ….
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > New Report: Number of Abortions in the U.S. Continues to Decline
- > At Least 21 Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bomber in Nigeria
- > Cards Against Humanity’s Black Friday Sale: Pay $5 for Nothing
- > Study: 41% of Shoppers Feel Like They Need to Spend More Than They Can Afford at Christmas
- > Report: Saudi Arabia Will Behead at Least 50 People in One Day