John Kerry in South Korea as North Korea Prepares for Possible Nuclear Test
Secretary of State John Kerry has arrived in South Korea, as concerns continue to grow that North Korea could be preparing another nuclear missile test. Though Kerry said he would negotiate with North Korea if they are willing to abandon their nuclear program, some worry that the trip could bring about another provocation from the increasingly hostile regime of dictator Kim Jong Un. According to a recently-released intelligence report following a string of wild threats against South Korea and the United States, North Korea may now have the ability to arm and fire a nuclear weapon. Security experts believe that North Korea could also be preparing for another nuclear missile test. A State Department official told reporters that Kerry hopes to reassure Seoul during a time of increased tensions on the Korean Peninsula, saying, “We will show to our allies that we are prepared and we will defend them” …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > DOJ Investigation into Ferguson PD Finds Racism and Constitutional Violations
- > Netanyahu: Deal with Iran Could Lead to Nation Getting the Nuclear Weapons
- > Report: Hillary Clinton Only Used Personal Email While Secretary of State
- > NHL Player’s Daughter Writes Adorable Letter to Get Dad Traded Closer to Home
- > Watch Colbert Discuss the Bible, Faith and Hymns with Fr. James Martin