John Kerry in South Korea as North Korea Prepares for Possible Nuclear Test
Secretary of State John Kerry has arrived in South Korea, as concerns continue to grow that North Korea could be preparing another nuclear missile test. Though Kerry said he would negotiate with North Korea if they are willing to abandon their nuclear program, some worry that the trip could bring about another provocation from the increasingly hostile regime of dictator Kim Jong Un. According to a recently-released intelligence report following a string of wild threats against South Korea and the United States, North Korea may now have the ability to arm and fire a nuclear weapon. Security experts believe that North Korea could also be preparing for another nuclear missile test. A State Department official told reporters that Kerry hopes to reassure Seoul during a time of increased tensions on the Korean Peninsula, saying, “We will show to our allies that we are prepared and we will defend them” …
Recommended For You
- > John C. Reilly Unveils Incredible 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Clip
- > Richard Dawkins Reminds Everyone That Some Rapes Are Worse Than Others
- > Stephen Colbert Had Some Very Nice Things to Say about ‘The Hobbit’ Movies
- > Why Won’t These Walmart Ice Cream Sandwiches Melt?
- > Spoon’s Upcoming Album Is Streaming Right Now on iTunes