John Cusack Goes Rush
It's being reported that John Cusack is going to be playing Rush Limbaugh in a biopic. It's hard to tell what the most interesting part of this news is: that the famously left-wing Cusack will be playing the famously right-wing Limbaugh, or that anyone feels the need to make a Rush Limbaugh biopic. Apparently, the only thing you need to get a movie made about you is to be someone who people have heard about. Fascinating life story not required. "Once, there was a man who got a radio show. The End" ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?