John Cusack Goes Rush
It's being reported that John Cusack is going to be playing Rush Limbaugh in a biopic. It's hard to tell what the most interesting part of this news is: that the famously left-wing Cusack will be playing the famously right-wing Limbaugh, or that anyone feels the need to make a Rush Limbaugh biopic. Apparently, the only thing you need to get a movie made about you is to be someone who people have heard about. Fascinating life story not required. "Once, there was a man who got a radio show. The End" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > Vince Vaughn’s iStock Photos Will Interject Some Life into Your PowerPoint Presentation
- > A Canadian Pastor Has Gone Missing While Doing Humanitarian Work in North Korea
- > Finally, We Know What 'X-Men' Would Look Like if It Were Directed by Wes Anderson
- > DOJ Investigation into Ferguson PD Finds Racism and Constitutional Violations
- > Netanyahu: Deal with Iran Could Lead to Nation Getting the Nuclear Weapons