Joey Chestnut Consumes 69 Hot Dogs in 10 Minutes, Makes America Proud
Reigning Nathan’s Hot Dog Eating Champion Joey Chestnut consumed a new world record-setting 69 hot dogs in 10 minutes at the Coney Island competitive eating contest yesterday. For those keeping score at home, that’s more than 20,000 calories and 1,100 grams of fat in a single display of glorious American athletic dominance. Chestnut destroyed his competition, easily winning his seventh consecutive Nathan’s 4th of July title. The ESPN sportscasters, who were obviously being punished by having to commentate a hot dog eating contest on a national holiday, said it best: “He possesses a Ron Swanson like dedication to meat and America” …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity