Joey Chestnut Consumes 69 Hot Dogs in 10 Minutes, Makes America Proud
Reigning Nathan’s Hot Dog Eating Champion Joey Chestnut consumed a new world record-setting 69 hot dogs in 10 minutes at the Coney Island competitive eating contest yesterday. For those keeping score at home, that’s more than 20,000 calories and 1,100 grams of fat in a single display of glorious American athletic dominance. Chestnut destroyed his competition, easily winning his seventh consecutive Nathan’s 4th of July title. The ESPN sportscasters, who were obviously being punished by having to commentate a hot dog eating contest on a national holiday, said it best: “He possesses a Ron Swanson like dedication to meat and America” …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet