Joey Chestnut Consumes 69 Hot Dogs in 10 Minutes, Makes America Proud
Reigning Nathan’s Hot Dog Eating Champion Joey Chestnut consumed a new world record-setting 69 hot dogs in 10 minutes at the Coney Island competitive eating contest yesterday. For those keeping score at home, that’s more than 20,000 calories and 1,100 grams of fat in a single display of glorious American athletic dominance. Chestnut destroyed his competition, easily winning his seventh consecutive Nathan’s 4th of July title. The ESPN sportscasters, who were obviously being punished by having to commentate a hot dog eating contest on a national holiday, said it best: “He possesses a Ron Swanson like dedication to meat and America” …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > San Francisco Deputies Forced Inmates to Fight 'Gladiator Style'
- > Here's Passion Pit's Very Strobe Light-y Video for 'Lifted Up'
- > Everything We Know About Germanwings Pilot, Andreas Lubitz
- > Man Hikes from Mexican Border to Canada Taking Selfies Every Mile
- > Here's the Trailer for 'Southpaw,' Starring a Super Jacked Jake Gyllenhaal