Joey Chestnut Consumes 69 Hot Dogs in 10 Minutes, Makes America Proud
Reigning Nathan’s Hot Dog Eating Champion Joey Chestnut consumed a new world record-setting 69 hot dogs in 10 minutes at the Coney Island competitive eating contest yesterday. For those keeping score at home, that’s more than 20,000 calories and 1,100 grams of fat in a single display of glorious American athletic dominance. Chestnut destroyed his competition, easily winning his seventh consecutive Nathan’s 4th of July title. The ESPN sportscasters, who were obviously being punished by having to commentate a hot dog eating contest on a national holiday, said it best: “He possesses a Ron Swanson like dedication to meat and America” …
Recommended For You
- > NFL Commissioner Creates New Domestic Violence Policy Following Ray Rice Criticism
- > WHO Officials Say Ebola Outbreak Could Eventually Infect 20,000
- > Science Has Officially Determined that Mozzarella Is the Best Kind of Pizza Cheese
- > Could the iWatch Be Released This Fall?
- > Trailer: ‘Trash’ Looks Pretty Great