Joey Chestnut Consumes 69 Hot Dogs in 10 Minutes, Makes America Proud
Reigning Nathan’s Hot Dog Eating Champion Joey Chestnut consumed a new world record-setting 69 hot dogs in 10 minutes at the Coney Island competitive eating contest yesterday. For those keeping score at home, that’s more than 20,000 calories and 1,100 grams of fat in a single display of glorious American athletic dominance. Chestnut destroyed his competition, easily winning his seventh consecutive Nathan’s 4th of July title. The ESPN sportscasters, who were obviously being punished by having to commentate a hot dog eating contest on a national holiday, said it best: “He possesses a Ron Swanson like dedication to meat and America” …
Recommended For You
- > Kenny G Thinks He Gave Starbucks the Idea for the Frappuccino, and Who Are We to Argue?
- > Taylor Swift Trademarks 'This Sick Beat,' as Is Her Right as an American
- > The ‘Steve Jobs’ Movie Is Definitely Happening
- > Report: A City of 2 Million People Is Surrounded by Boko Haram Militants
- > GoDaddy Pulls Super Bowl Ad Amidst Outrage