Jobless Claims Fall, But Sandy Took Its Toll
Jobless claims fell by 41,000 last week, which puts things right about where experts predicted they'd be at the end of the month. However, analysts say Hurricane Sandy threw a wrench into the economy, not only slowing the already sluggish recovery, but making it harder to tell at exactly what pace things are bouncing back, and if they're bouncing back at all. Whatever the case, most everyone agrees that whatever effect Sandy had on the economy will be a short one, and a clearer vision for the pace and extent of the recovery is imminent ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Presidential Debate Will Be Streaming Tonight for All Cord Cutters
- > This Trailer for ‘The 13th’ Will Make You Rethink What You Know About Mass Incarceration
- > Martin Scorsese’s Missionary Film ‘Silence’ Will Release in December
- > Even the Guy In Charge of DC Movies Doesn’t Like Them
- > Tim Tebow On Colin Kaepernick's Protests: It's About Doing It 'the Right Way'