Jobless Claims Fall, But Sandy Took Its Toll
Jobless claims fell by 41,000 last week, which puts things right about where experts predicted they'd be at the end of the month. However, analysts say Hurricane Sandy threw a wrench into the economy, not only slowing the already sluggish recovery, but making it harder to tell at exactly what pace things are bouncing back, and if they're bouncing back at all. Whatever the case, most everyone agrees that whatever effect Sandy had on the economy will be a short one, and a clearer vision for the pace and extent of the recovery is imminent ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > TBN Co-Founder Jan Crouch Has Suffered a Life-Threatening Stroke
- > Report: At Least 700 Migrants Drowned in the Mediterranean Sea Last Week
- > That New ‘Beauty and the Beast’ Trailer Was a Shot-For-Shot Remake of One Released in 1991
- > Henry Heimlich Finally Got to Use His Famous Maneuver
- > Scientists Are Calling for the Rio Olympics to Be Postponed or Moved Because of Public Health Concerns