Jobless Claims Fall, But Sandy Took Its Toll
Jobless claims fell by 41,000 last week, which puts things right about where experts predicted they'd be at the end of the month. However, analysts say Hurricane Sandy threw a wrench into the economy, not only slowing the already sluggish recovery, but making it harder to tell at exactly what pace things are bouncing back, and if they're bouncing back at all. Whatever the case, most everyone agrees that whatever effect Sandy had on the economy will be a short one, and a clearer vision for the pace and extent of the recovery is imminent ...
Recommended For You
- > 'Independence Day 2' Is Real and It Is Happening
- > Here's a Beautiful Song From Joy Williams and Hayley Williams
- > Darren Wilson Tells ABC News ‘I Did My Job Right’
- > HBO Hired a Ton of Lawyers to Look at Its New Scientology Documentary
- > A Young Chris Pratt Actually Predicted that He Would One Day Star in ‘Jurassic World’