Jobless Claims Fall, But Sandy Took Its Toll
Jobless claims fell by 41,000 last week, which puts things right about where experts predicted they'd be at the end of the month. However, analysts say Hurricane Sandy threw a wrench into the economy, not only slowing the already sluggish recovery, but making it harder to tell at exactly what pace things are bouncing back, and if they're bouncing back at all. Whatever the case, most everyone agrees that whatever effect Sandy had on the economy will be a short one, and a clearer vision for the pace and extent of the recovery is imminent ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Report Links Earthquakes in the U.S. With Oil Drilling Practices
- > Officials Just Evacuated the Statue of Liberty
- > Disturbing Video Shows Police Shooting Unarmed Black Man
- > Terrorist Network With Links to Bin Laden Busted in Italy
- > Philly Bakery Creates Tebow Pretzel to Welcome Him to the Eagles