Jobless Claims Fall, But Sandy Took Its Toll
Jobless claims fell by 41,000 last week, which puts things right about where experts predicted they'd be at the end of the month. However, analysts say Hurricane Sandy threw a wrench into the economy, not only slowing the already sluggish recovery, but making it harder to tell at exactly what pace things are bouncing back, and if they're bouncing back at all. Whatever the case, most everyone agrees that whatever effect Sandy had on the economy will be a short one, and a clearer vision for the pace and extent of the recovery is imminent ...
Recommended For You
- > Meet the Chestnut Praline Latte, Starbucks' First New Drink in 5 Years
- > Amy Poehler's Next Project: A Church-Themed Comedy
- > CDC Says NBC Cameraman Is Now Ebola-Free
- > Renee Zellweger Will Star in a Movie Based on a Book from ‘Heaven Is For Real’ Author
- > American Detained in North Korea for Leaving Bible at Club Has Been Freed