Jesus, Gandhi and Mother Teresa Star in UNICEF’s New Ad Campaign
Three very familiar faces are featured in UNICEF Sweden’s new ad campaign that encourages viewers to purchase life-saving medical supplies for children in need this Christmas. Obviously, “The Good Guys” campaign is a bit irreverent, but for advertisements that show three revered religious figures—including Jesus Christ—in a humorous light, the series is actually pretty good-natured. The message of the spots is simple—by helping others, you are emulating the actions of Jesus. You can go here to see the other two ads—which get increasingly more jokey (in one, Jesus accidently clicks a banner ad for an ab roller workout machine), but are still relatively lighthearted ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- California Is About to Raise the Legal Age for Smoking and Vaping to 213
- Remembering the Time Woody Allen Debated Billy Graham About God and Sex in Primetime668
- Drake Is Going to Host and Perform as a Musical Guest on May 14’s ‘SNL’56
- The Faith-Shaking Experience of Losing Debates About the Bible295
- > California Is About to Raise the Legal Age for Smoking and Vaping to 21
- > Drake Is Going to Host and Perform as a Musical Guest on May 14’s ‘SNL’
- > Lecrae Talks About His Song 'Deja Vu' on 'Fallon'
- > Enjoy This Dance-Inspired ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Remix
- > Report: Lebron’s ‘Space Jam 2’ Is Finally Happening