Jesus, Gandhi and Mother Teresa Star in UNICEF’s New Ad Campaign
Three very familiar faces are featured in UNICEF Sweden’s new ad campaign that encourages viewers to purchase life-saving medical supplies for children in need this Christmas. Obviously, “The Good Guys” campaign is a bit irreverent, but for advertisements that show three revered religious figures—including Jesus Christ—in a humorous light, the series is actually pretty good-natured. The message of the spots is simple—by helping others, you are emulating the actions of Jesus. You can go here to see the other two ads—which get increasingly more jokey (in one, Jesus accidently clicks a banner ad for an ab roller workout machine), but are still relatively lighthearted ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Report Links Earthquakes in the U.S. With Oil Drilling Practices
- > Officials Just Evacuated the Statue of Liberty
- > Disturbing Video Shows Police Shooting Unarmed Black Man
- > Terrorist Network With Links to Bin Laden Busted in Italy
- > Philly Bakery Creates Tebow Pretzel to Welcome Him to the Eagles