Jesus, Gandhi and Mother Teresa Star in UNICEF’s New Ad Campaign
Three very familiar faces are featured in UNICEF Sweden’s new ad campaign that encourages viewers to purchase life-saving medical supplies for children in need this Christmas. Obviously, “The Good Guys” campaign is a bit irreverent, but for advertisements that show three revered religious figures—including Jesus Christ—in a humorous light, the series is actually pretty good-natured. The message of the spots is simple—by helping others, you are emulating the actions of Jesus. You can go here to see the other two ads—which get increasingly more jokey (in one, Jesus accidently clicks a banner ad for an ab roller workout machine), but are still relatively lighthearted ...
Recommended For You
- > The 'God's Not Dead' Sequel You've Always Wanted Is Finally Happening
- > The World Is a Vampire: Scientist Encounters 'Puppy-Sized' Spider
- > Will Idaho Pastors Be Forced to Conduct Same-Sex Weddings?
- > Another Charming Visit From Marcel the Shell With Shoes On.
- > Catholic Bishop Summit Ends Without Revised Stance on Same-Sex Couples