Jan Brewer Is in Afghanistan, Maybe?
Yesterday, the world thrilled and chilled to the new mystery of the whereabouts of Arizona Governor Jan Brewer, who'd told her staff she was leaving without saying where to and then promptly fell off the map. Speculation was rampant. Was she finishing a painting? Was she getting full-sleeve tattoos of Arizona's flora and fauna finished? Was she just trying to reconnect with who she really is, out in the wild? Nobody knew for sure, and nobody still does, but Bloomberg says that a "person familiar with the governor's schedule" has said she's in Afghanistan, which, if you think about it, is exactly what you'd expect someone who wanted to stay hidden to say. Stay tuned ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Texas Is Trying to Pass New Fetal Burial Laws
- > Conflict In Aleppo Continues As The City's Children Pray For Brutal War's End
- > San Jose Resident Orders Chicken Wings, Finds $5000 Cash Instead
- > This Self-Taught Artist's Time Lapse Of His Drawings Are A Must-See
- > Trump Just Went After Miss Universe’s Weight Again on ‘Fox & Friends’