Jan Brewer Is in Afghanistan, Maybe?
Yesterday, the world thrilled and chilled to the new mystery of the whereabouts of Arizona Governor Jan Brewer, who'd told her staff she was leaving without saying where to and then promptly fell off the map. Speculation was rampant. Was she finishing a painting? Was she getting full-sleeve tattoos of Arizona's flora and fauna finished? Was she just trying to reconnect with who she really is, out in the wild? Nobody knew for sure, and nobody still does, but Bloomberg says that a "person familiar with the governor's schedule" has said she's in Afghanistan, which, if you think about it, is exactly what you'd expect someone who wanted to stay hidden to say. Stay tuned ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Late Night: Bernie Sanders Will Be on ‘Colbert’ and Donald Trump Will Be on ‘Fallon’
- > R.C. Sproul Jr. Suspended from Ministry after Admitting to ‘Visiting’ Ashley Madison
- > SpongeBob Squarepants Invites a Few Famous Friends to His Broadway Debut
- > County Clerk Defies Supreme Court Order to Issue Marriage Licenses to Same-Sex Couples
- > And Now, a Weatherman Falling into a Pool on Live TV