Jan Brewer Is in Afghanistan, Maybe?
Yesterday, the world thrilled and chilled to the new mystery of the whereabouts of Arizona Governor Jan Brewer, who'd told her staff she was leaving without saying where to and then promptly fell off the map. Speculation was rampant. Was she finishing a painting? Was she getting full-sleeve tattoos of Arizona's flora and fauna finished? Was she just trying to reconnect with who she really is, out in the wild? Nobody knew for sure, and nobody still does, but Bloomberg says that a "person familiar with the governor's schedule" has said she's in Afghanistan, which, if you think about it, is exactly what you'd expect someone who wanted to stay hidden to say. Stay tuned ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > Netflix Is Now Allowing '13th' to Be Screened in Public Even Without a Subscription
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day
- > At Least 10 Jewish Centers Have Received Bomb Threats Today
- > Keanu Reeves on Matrix 4: 'That’d Be Weird, But Why Not?'
- > Watch Daisy Ridley *Not* Give Away 'Star Wars VIII' Secrets
- > This Supercut of the 5 Films Nominated for the Best Cinematography Oscar Is the Pick-Me-Up Your Monday Needs
- > Enjoy Some Disney Nostalgia With This New 'Beauty and the Beast' Clip