Jan Brewer Is in Afghanistan, Maybe?
Yesterday, the world thrilled and chilled to the new mystery of the whereabouts of Arizona Governor Jan Brewer, who'd told her staff she was leaving without saying where to and then promptly fell off the map. Speculation was rampant. Was she finishing a painting? Was she getting full-sleeve tattoos of Arizona's flora and fauna finished? Was she just trying to reconnect with who she really is, out in the wild? Nobody knew for sure, and nobody still does, but Bloomberg says that a "person familiar with the governor's schedule" has said she's in Afghanistan, which, if you think about it, is exactly what you'd expect someone who wanted to stay hidden to say. Stay tuned ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > This Video Is a Friendly Reminder Not to Stick Your Head in a Pumpkin
- > Here’s a Really Weird 'Tonight Show' Sketch Starring Steve Martin and Martin Short
- > Jim Gaffigan Will Be in the New Season of ‘Fargo’
- > Someone Turned ‘Stranger Things’ Into a ‘Peanuts’-Style Christmas Cartoon
- > UN Struggles to Feed Millions Starving in War-Torn Yemen