Jan Brewer Is in Afghanistan, Maybe?
Yesterday, the world thrilled and chilled to the new mystery of the whereabouts of Arizona Governor Jan Brewer, who'd told her staff she was leaving without saying where to and then promptly fell off the map. Speculation was rampant. Was she finishing a painting? Was she getting full-sleeve tattoos of Arizona's flora and fauna finished? Was she just trying to reconnect with who she really is, out in the wild? Nobody knew for sure, and nobody still does, but Bloomberg says that a "person familiar with the governor's schedule" has said she's in Afghanistan, which, if you think about it, is exactly what you'd expect someone who wanted to stay hidden to say. Stay tuned ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > NFL Hall of Famer Jerry Rice Poses as a Lyft Driver for a Day
- > Woman Shows Up to Her Own Funeral Surprising Everyone, Including Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- > 20-Story Crane Collapses in Manhattan
- > The Pastor of China’s Largest Official Protestant Church Has Been Arrested
- > Watch Football Players Complete the Ultimate Physical Challenge: Doing Their Daughters' Hair