James Holmes Charged With 24 Counts of First-Degree Murder
James Holmes has been charged 2 counts of murder for each person killed in the Colorado shootings, along 116 counts of attempted murder. In addition, Holmes was charged with one count of felony possession of explosive devices and one count related to the use of an assault weapon, a shotgun and a handgun during the incident. All told, the 24-year-old was charged with 142 counts. Most likely, Holmes will be charged with either life in prison without parole or the death penalty ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > KFC's Secret Recipe May Have Been Revealed to the Chicago Tribune
- > Orlando Hospitals Won't Bill Pulse Shooting Victims
- > Research: Most People Looking for a New Church Are Looking for Better Preaching
- > 13 People Were Killed in an Attack on Afghanistan's American University Yesterday
- > A Mad Lego Scientist Makes Objects That Rotate to Make Three Different Shadow Art Images