James Holmes Charged With 24 Counts of First-Degree Murder
James Holmes has been charged 2 counts of murder for each person killed in the Colorado shootings, along 116 counts of attempted murder. In addition, Holmes was charged with one count of felony possession of explosive devices and one count related to the use of an assault weapon, a shotgun and a handgun during the incident. All told, the 24-year-old was charged with 142 counts. Most likely, Holmes will be charged with either life in prison without parole or the death penalty ...
Recommended For You
- > Homemade Transformers Halloween Costumes Show the True Possibilities of Cardboard and Glue
- > Myanmar Leadership Host Rare Meetings with Activist Aung San Suu Kyi
- > There’s Definitely Going to Be a New Pee-wee Herman Movie
- > A New Frontrunner for the Best Mugshot of 2014
- > Nike's New Ad Is For the Lebron Fan In All of Us