James Holmes Charged With 24 Counts of First-Degree Murder
James Holmes has been charged 2 counts of murder for each person killed in the Colorado shootings, along 116 counts of attempted murder. In addition, Holmes was charged with one count of felony possession of explosive devices and one count related to the use of an assault weapon, a shotgun and a handgun during the incident. All told, the 24-year-old was charged with 142 counts. Most likely, Holmes will be charged with either life in prison without parole or the death penalty ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Lecrae's New Song 'The River of Jordan' Explores Losing Religion and Finding God
- > The House Voted to More Easily Allow States to Defund Planned Parenthood
- > Scientists Might Soon Be Able to Bring Back the Woolly Mammoth
- > Steve Irwin’s Son Visited ‘The Tonight Show’ and Totally Captured His Dad’s Passion
- > Survey: 76% of ‘White Evangelical Protestants’ Agree With the President’s Refugee Ban