James Dobson Calls Sandy Hook Shootings 'Judgment'
Echoing sentiments similar to Gov. Mike Huckabee, James Dobson took to the airwaves today to blame the Sandy Hook Elementary School shootings on America not being Christian enough. Referencing abortion and the recent advances of gay marriage, he determined that this is just the price America has to pay:
And a lot of these things are happening around us, and somebody is going to get mad at me for saying what I am about to say right now, but I am going to give you my honest opinion: I think we have turned our back on the Scripture and on God Almighty and I think he has allowed judgment to fall upon us. I think that's what's going on.
Why would anyone get mad at you for saying something like that, Dr. Dobson?
Recommended For You
- > 'Independence Day 2' Is Real and It Is Happening
- > Here's a Beautiful Song From Joy Williams and Hayley Williams
- > Darren Wilson Tells ABC News ‘I Did My Job Right’
- > HBO Hired a Ton of Lawyers to Look at Its New Scientology Documentary
- > A Young Chris Pratt Actually Predicted that He Would One Day Star in ‘Jurassic World’