James Dobson Calls Sandy Hook Shootings 'Judgment'
Echoing sentiments similar to Gov. Mike Huckabee, James Dobson took to the airwaves today to blame the Sandy Hook Elementary School shootings on America not being Christian enough. Referencing abortion and the recent advances of gay marriage, he determined that this is just the price America has to pay:
And a lot of these things are happening around us, and somebody is going to get mad at me for saying what I am about to say right now, but I am going to give you my honest opinion: I think we have turned our back on the Scripture and on God Almighty and I think he has allowed judgment to fall upon us. I think that's what's going on.
Why would anyone get mad at you for saying something like that, Dr. Dobson?
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > A '20/20' Special Will Look at an American Hostage Captured By ISIS for Her Christian Faith
- > 28 More Companies Sign White House Pledge to Close Gender Wage Gap
- > An Artist Left a Gown in the Dead Sea and It Came Out Even More Beautiful
- > Worldwide Outrage Causes France to Overturn Burkini Ban
- > 2 Mississippi Nuns Found Dead in Their Home, Community Reacts