An Israeli Attack Has Killed Hamas' Military Commander
In a potential game changer for Israel/Palestine tensions, a military strike by the Israeli army has killed Ahmed al-Jabari, the commander of Hamas' military branch. His death makes him the most senior member of Hamas to be killed by Israel since their occupation of Gaza began in 2008. Israel's strike was part of their retaliation against a Hamas-controlled region that has issued a recent streak of rocket attacks on Israeli territories. In a statement, Hamas made a "declaration of war" against Israel, saying "the Israeli occupation will regret and pay a high price" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Kendrick Lamar’s Reebok Shoe Designs Are Commentary about Street Gangs
- > Reminder: Don't Jump on Stage to Charge Your Phone During a Broadway Play
- > Baylor, World’s Largest Baptist University, Drops ‘Homosexual Acts’ Ban
- > Excellent: Harry Shearer, the Voice of Mr. Burns and Others Will Return to ‘The Simpsons’
- > New App Lets You See Who Unfriended You on Facebook