An Israeli Attack Has Killed Hamas' Military Commander
In a potential game changer for Israel/Palestine tensions, a military strike by the Israeli army has killed Ahmed al-Jabari, the commander of Hamas' military branch. His death makes him the most senior member of Hamas to be killed by Israel since their occupation of Gaza began in 2008. Israel's strike was part of their retaliation against a Hamas-controlled region that has issued a recent streak of rocket attacks on Israeli territories. In a statement, Hamas made a "declaration of war" against Israel, saying "the Israeli occupation will regret and pay a high price" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Chris Pratt Asks Twitter Followers to Pray for a Fan’s Young Son Suffering From Brain Cancer
- > Peak Summer Stargazing Season Starts Tonight
- > 'Story of God with Morgan Freeman' Gets a Season 2
- > Here’s a Look at the New Season of ‘Gilmore Girls’
- > Apple Music Will Be the Home to the ‘Carpool Karaoke' Series