An Israeli Attack Has Killed Hamas' Military Commander
In a potential game changer for Israel/Palestine tensions, a military strike by the Israeli army has killed Ahmed al-Jabari, the commander of Hamas' military branch. His death makes him the most senior member of Hamas to be killed by Israel since their occupation of Gaza began in 2008. Israel's strike was part of their retaliation against a Hamas-controlled region that has issued a recent streak of rocket attacks on Israeli territories. In a statement, Hamas made a "declaration of war" against Israel, saying "the Israeli occupation will regret and pay a high price" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Philadelphia Eagles Player Has Baptized 5 of His Teammates
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing