An Israeli Attack Has Killed Hamas' Military Commander
In a potential game changer for Israel/Palestine tensions, a military strike by the Israeli army has killed Ahmed al-Jabari, the commander of Hamas' military branch. His death makes him the most senior member of Hamas to be killed by Israel since their occupation of Gaza began in 2008. Israel's strike was part of their retaliation against a Hamas-controlled region that has issued a recent streak of rocket attacks on Israeli territories. In a statement, Hamas made a "declaration of war" against Israel, saying "the Israeli occupation will regret and pay a high price" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > DOJ Investigation into Ferguson PD Finds Racism and Constitutional Violations
- > Netanyahu: Deal with Iran Could Lead to Nation Getting the Nuclear Weapons
- > Report: Hillary Clinton Only Used Personal Email While Secretary of State
- > NHL Player’s Daughter Writes Adorable Letter to Get Dad Traded Closer to Home
- > Watch Colbert Discuss the Bible, Faith and Hymns with Fr. James Martin