An Israeli Attack Has Killed Hamas' Military Commander
In a potential game changer for Israel/Palestine tensions, a military strike by the Israeli army has killed Ahmed al-Jabari, the commander of Hamas' military branch. His death makes him the most senior member of Hamas to be killed by Israel since their occupation of Gaza began in 2008. Israel's strike was part of their retaliation against a Hamas-controlled region that has issued a recent streak of rocket attacks on Israeli territories. In a statement, Hamas made a "declaration of war" against Israel, saying "the Israeli occupation will regret and pay a high price" ...
Recommended For You
- > The New 'TMNT' Theme Is Single-Handedly Ruining the TMNT
- > Kendrick Lamar Has Recorded a Ton of Songs with Dr. Dre for His New Album
- > Volunteer Gives Supporters a GoPro Tour of a South African Orphanage
- > New ‘Simpsons World’ Website Is a ‘Simpsons’ Fan’s Dream Come True
- > The Release Date Has Been Set for Paul Thomas Anderson's 'Inherent Vice'