This Isn't the 'Star Wars' Movie You're Looking For
Zach Snyder, famous for 300, Watchmen and any other bro-movie you can think of in which everything happens in s-l-o-w m-o-t-i-o-n, is apparently working with Disney to create a new Star Wars movie that isn't exactly a Star Wars movie. The movie will be set in the Star Wars universe, populated with Jedi knights and all, but instead of being the much-hyped Episode VII that will follow the ongoing adventures of the Skywalker family, it will be based on Akira Kurosawa's 1957 masterpiece, Seven Samurai. Right. To recap, Zach Snyder is developing a loose remake of an old samurai movie that will actually be a Star Wars movie. May the force be with him ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity