This Isn't the 'Star Wars' Movie You're Looking For
Zach Snyder, famous for 300, Watchmen and any other bro-movie you can think of in which everything happens in s-l-o-w m-o-t-i-o-n, is apparently working with Disney to create a new Star Wars movie that isn't exactly a Star Wars movie. The movie will be set in the Star Wars universe, populated with Jedi knights and all, but instead of being the much-hyped Episode VII that will follow the ongoing adventures of the Skywalker family, it will be based on Akira Kurosawa's 1957 masterpiece, Seven Samurai. Right. To recap, Zach Snyder is developing a loose remake of an old samurai movie that will actually be a Star Wars movie. May the force be with him ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > World Series MVP Ben Zobrist: ‘We All Need Grace. We All Need Christ’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > New Research Has Shown Greenland's Ice Sheet Could Melt Faster Than Scientists Thought
- > Some Geniuses Created Water-Powered Speeder Bikes from 'Star Wars'
- > Wesley Snipes Is Writing a Novel About Spiritual Warfare
- > The ‘War for the Planet of the Apes’ Trailer Just Dropped
- > Watch Pharrell and Kim Burrell Perform the Gospel-Anthem ‘I See a Victory’ on ‘The Tonight Show’