This Isn't the 'Star Wars' Movie You're Looking For
Zach Snyder, famous for 300, Watchmen and any other bro-movie you can think of in which everything happens in s-l-o-w m-o-t-i-o-n, is apparently working with Disney to create a new Star Wars movie that isn't exactly a Star Wars movie. The movie will be set in the Star Wars universe, populated with Jedi knights and all, but instead of being the much-hyped Episode VII that will follow the ongoing adventures of the Skywalker family, it will be based on Akira Kurosawa's 1957 masterpiece, Seven Samurai. Right. To recap, Zach Snyder is developing a loose remake of an old samurai movie that will actually be a Star Wars movie. May the force be with him ...
Recommended For You
- > 'Independence Day 2' Is Real and It Is Happening
- > Here's a Beautiful Song From Joy Williams and Hayley Williams
- > Darren Wilson Tells ABC News ‘I Did My Job Right’
- > HBO Hired a Ton of Lawyers to Look at Its New Scientology Documentary
- > A Young Chris Pratt Actually Predicted that He Would One Day Star in ‘Jurassic World’