This Isn't the 'Star Wars' Movie You're Looking For
Zach Snyder, famous for 300, Watchmen and any other bro-movie you can think of in which everything happens in s-l-o-w m-o-t-i-o-n, is apparently working with Disney to create a new Star Wars movie that isn't exactly a Star Wars movie. The movie will be set in the Star Wars universe, populated with Jedi knights and all, but instead of being the much-hyped Episode VII that will follow the ongoing adventures of the Skywalker family, it will be based on Akira Kurosawa's 1957 masterpiece, Seven Samurai. Right. To recap, Zach Snyder is developing a loose remake of an old samurai movie that will actually be a Star Wars movie. May the force be with him ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > An Artist Left a Gown in the Dead Sea and It Came Out Even More Beautiful
- > Worldwide Outrage Causes France to Overturn Burkini Ban
- > 2 Mississippi Nuns Found Dead in Their Home, Community Reacts
- > New Fan Trailer Imagines Jar Jar Binks as the Star of ‘Rogue One’ and It Ruins Everything
- > This Video Will Make You Never Want to Text and Drive Again