This Isn't the 'Star Wars' Movie You're Looking For
Zach Snyder, famous for 300, Watchmen and any other bro-movie you can think of in which everything happens in s-l-o-w m-o-t-i-o-n, is apparently working with Disney to create a new Star Wars movie that isn't exactly a Star Wars movie. The movie will be set in the Star Wars universe, populated with Jedi knights and all, but instead of being the much-hyped Episode VII that will follow the ongoing adventures of the Skywalker family, it will be based on Akira Kurosawa's 1957 masterpiece, Seven Samurai. Right. To recap, Zach Snyder is developing a loose remake of an old samurai movie that will actually be a Star Wars movie. May the force be with him ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet