ISIS Just Killed 88 People in Pakistan at a Sufi Shrine
Dozens of people have been arrested after a horrific attack in Pakistan, where at least 88 people were killed. The ISIS terrorists targeted worshippers at a large Sufi shrine. Following the attack, authorities in Pakistan said that they believed the terrorists responsible were from Afghanistan. They soon closed a major border-crossing and shelled a nearby region of the country.
Overnight, at least 39 people were killed when authorities conducted raids in insurgent areas, as gunfights broke out between militants and military forces.
The attack on Lal Shahbaz Qalandar shrine was one of the deadliest in years in the country.
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Netflix Is Now Allowing '13th' to Be Screened in Public Even Without a Subscription
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day
- > Royal Caribbean Wants to Hire Someone to Go on Cruises and Post to Instagram
- > Tim Tebow Hosted an Event That Benefited 75,000 People With Disabilities
- > An 8-Year-Old Refugee Comforted a Dog Hit by a Car Until He Could Get Help
- > Jewish Community Centers and Schools Across the Country Received Bomb Threats Today
- > This New ‘Kong: Skull Island’ Trailer Is Bananas
- > Watch Carl Lentz Preach a Mini-Sermon on ‘The Dr. Oz Show'
- > Here’s What Saved Kirk Franklin’s Marriage