Iran Threatens World With Terrible Photoshop
If you’re going to threaten the safety of the free world and strike terror in the hearts of your enemies by unveiling a new, state-of-the-art fighter jet, at least do a good job on the press photo. A savvy Iranian blogger pointed out that the image is most likely a quick copy-and-paste job. What’s even more embarrassing, though, is the claim by aviation experts that the Qahar 313 jet can’t even fly. This isn’t the first Photoshop scandal for the Iranian military. In 2008, it got busted for adding two missiles in a picture of a test launch. This time, it appears the jet was superimposed on top of a stock image of a mountain. (Nailed it!) You can view the evidence below …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity