Iran Threatens World With Terrible Photoshop
If you’re going to threaten the safety of the free world and strike terror in the hearts of your enemies by unveiling a new, state-of-the-art fighter jet, at least do a good job on the press photo. A savvy Iranian blogger pointed out that the image is most likely a quick copy-and-paste job. What’s even more embarrassing, though, is the claim by aviation experts that the Qahar 313 jet can’t even fly. This isn’t the first Photoshop scandal for the Iranian military. In 2008, it got busted for adding two missiles in a picture of a test launch. This time, it appears the jet was superimposed on top of a stock image of a mountain. (Nailed it!) You can view the evidence below …
Recommended For You
- > Kenny G Thinks He Gave Starbucks the Idea for the Frappuccino, and Who Are We to Argue?
- > Taylor Swift Trademarks 'This Sick Beat,' as Is Her Right as an American
- > The ‘Steve Jobs’ Movie Is Definitely Happening
- > Report: A City of 2 Million People Is Surrounded by Boko Haram Militants
- > GoDaddy Pulls Super Bowl Ad Amidst Outrage