Iran Confiscates Buddha Statues, ‘The Simpsons’
Officials in Iran are continuing their cultural “cleansing” initiative by confiscating statues of Buddha sold in local stores. The statues join a seemingly random list of other banned items, like Barbie dolls and anything that uses characters from The Simpsons. Though the Iranian constitution says that the rights of non-Muslims should be observed, they say the products are part of a “cultural invasion” …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet