Iran Confiscates Buddha Statues, ‘The Simpsons’
Officials in Iran are continuing their cultural “cleansing” initiative by confiscating statues of Buddha sold in local stores. The statues join a seemingly random list of other banned items, like Barbie dolls and anything that uses characters from The Simpsons. Though the Iranian constitution says that the rights of non-Muslims should be observed, they say the products are part of a “cultural invasion” …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity