Iran Achieves Space Monkey Technology
Iran has taken what appears to be the world's saddest monkey and made him their sad monkey ambassador to the known universe, by launching off into the final frontier. Iran says they successfully sent the little guy into sub-orbital flight and then brought him back, safe and sound (though probably terrified and certainly no happier). "This success is the first step towards man conquering the space and it paves the way for other moves," said Ahmad Vahidi, Iran's defense minister, who clearly has never seen Planet of the Apes. While General Vahidi said the process for getting man into space would take a while and assured the world that it has no plans for nuclear armament, the West has its doubts. If you can launch a sad monkey into space, then what won't you do? ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > Report: Jennifer Lawrence to Star in Spielberg’s New War Film
- > Here's a Crazy New 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Trailer
- > Vince Vaughn’s iStock Photos Will Interject Some Life into Your PowerPoint Presentation
- > A Canadian Pastor Has Gone Missing While Doing Humanitarian Work in North Korea
- > Finally, We Know What 'X-Men' Would Look Like if It Were Directed by Wes Anderson