An iPhone for Your Wrist?
The Apple rumors are flying fast and furious again, this time about a smartphone you wear as a watch. It would connect with your gadgets through bluetooth, but we're trying to figure out how you'd read a darn thing on its screen. Isn't the iPhone already too small? Isn't that why the iPhone 5 got bigger? Isn't that why we prefer the iPad and iPad Mini? Maybe next time, Apple will create the iBall—you know, something that magnifies everything on a teeny-tiny screen. After that, they can conquer the iDigit, which would be like a stylus, only with a pin's head tip ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Diplomats Working Toward Temporary Cease-Fire in Syria
- > Here's the First Trailer for Cameron Crowe's Showtime Show 'Roadies'
- > Two Teens in Arizona Were Killed in (Yet Another) School Shooting
- > Jimmy Fallon Interviews Peyton Manning...Or Is It?
- > A 10-Year ‘Friday Night Lights’ Reunion Is in the Works