An iPhone for Your Wrist?
The Apple rumors are flying fast and furious again, this time about a smartphone you wear as a watch. It would connect with your gadgets through bluetooth, but we're trying to figure out how you'd read a darn thing on its screen. Isn't the iPhone already too small? Isn't that why the iPhone 5 got bigger? Isn't that why we prefer the iPad and iPad Mini? Maybe next time, Apple will create the iBall—you know, something that magnifies everything on a teeny-tiny screen. After that, they can conquer the iDigit, which would be like a stylus, only with a pin's head tip ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Philadelphia Eagles Player Has Baptized 5 of His Teammates
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing
- > New James Cameron TV Show Will Go Into the History of Sci-Fi
- > A Muslim Man in Mosul Built a Cross for His Christian Neighbors After Their Church Was Destroyed By ISIS
- > Lecrae on MLK's Legacy: We Can't Ignore the Injustice that Still Exists
- > Lady Gaga And Other Stars Sign Open Letter for Girls in Poverty to Have Access to Schooling
- > 8 People Now Have as Much Wealth as Half of the World’s Entire Population Combined