An iPhone for Your Wrist?
The Apple rumors are flying fast and furious again, this time about a smartphone you wear as a watch. It would connect with your gadgets through bluetooth, but we're trying to figure out how you'd read a darn thing on its screen. Isn't the iPhone already too small? Isn't that why the iPhone 5 got bigger? Isn't that why we prefer the iPad and iPad Mini? Maybe next time, Apple will create the iBall—you know, something that magnifies everything on a teeny-tiny screen. After that, they can conquer the iDigit, which would be like a stylus, only with a pin's head tip ...
Recommended For You
- > GamerGate Continues to Be About Misogyny, Despite Its Best Efforts
- > The Perfect Crime: Texting Your Probation Officer for Weed
- > Study: Listening to Music While You Work Makes You More Efficient
- > South Korean KFC’s Version of the Double Down Is Terrifying
- > A Doctor in NYC Has Tested Positive for Ebola