An iPhone for Your Wrist?
The Apple rumors are flying fast and furious again, this time about a smartphone you wear as a watch. It would connect with your gadgets through bluetooth, but we're trying to figure out how you'd read a darn thing on its screen. Isn't the iPhone already too small? Isn't that why the iPhone 5 got bigger? Isn't that why we prefer the iPad and iPad Mini? Maybe next time, Apple will create the iBall—you know, something that magnifies everything on a teeny-tiny screen. After that, they can conquer the iDigit, which would be like a stylus, only with a pin's head tip ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > San Francisco Deputies Forced Inmates to Fight 'Gladiator Style'
- > Here's Passion Pit's Very Strobe Light-y Video for 'Lifted Up'
- > Everything We Know About Germanwings Pilot, Andreas Lubitz
- > Man Hikes from Mexican Border to Canada Taking Selfies Every Mile
- > Here's the Trailer for 'Southpaw,' Starring a Super Jacked Jake Gyllenhaal