An iPhone for Your Wrist?
The Apple rumors are flying fast and furious again, this time about a smartphone you wear as a watch. It would connect with your gadgets through bluetooth, but we're trying to figure out how you'd read a darn thing on its screen. Isn't the iPhone already too small? Isn't that why the iPhone 5 got bigger? Isn't that why we prefer the iPad and iPad Mini? Maybe next time, Apple will create the iBall—you know, something that magnifies everything on a teeny-tiny screen. After that, they can conquer the iDigit, which would be like a stylus, only with a pin's head tip ...
Recommended For You
- > In Honor of 'Batman Day', Here's the Newest Animated 'Batman' Short
- > Just a Picture of Jack White Having the Time of His Life at a Baseball Game
- > Passenger Plane Crash Lands In Taiwan: At Least 51 Dead
- > Marvel at the Speed of the World’s Fastest Bus Boy
- > Ed Helms and Hilary Swank to Star in TV Drama Series about Organic Farming