An iPhone for Your Wrist?
The Apple rumors are flying fast and furious again, this time about a smartphone you wear as a watch. It would connect with your gadgets through bluetooth, but we're trying to figure out how you'd read a darn thing on its screen. Isn't the iPhone already too small? Isn't that why the iPhone 5 got bigger? Isn't that why we prefer the iPad and iPad Mini? Maybe next time, Apple will create the iBall—you know, something that magnifies everything on a teeny-tiny screen. After that, they can conquer the iDigit, which would be like a stylus, only with a pin's head tip ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity