Introducing a Pizza that Is 'Healthier than a Salad'
We’ve got good news and bad news. The good news is that someone has invented a pizza that’s “healthier than a salad.” The bad news is that one of the primary ingredients is ground seaweed. The U.K.-based company Eat Balanced has created the line of health food-fused frozen pizzas that they claim is actually more nutritious than eating a bowl of vegetables. They have even boldly proclaimed that consumers could maintain a healthy diet by eating three of their pizzas every day. Eating three pizzas a day to prove it can be healthy? Challenge accepted …
Recommended For You
- > Congratulations on Your Number One Album, Lecrae.
- > Satanists Handing Out Satanic Children's Books or Something.
- > Krispy Kreme Is Celebrating Ghostbusters’ 30th Anniversary with Custom Donuts
- > Speaking in Tongues Is on the Rise Among Americans
- > Bryan Cranston’s Faux One Man MLB Show Will Make You Love Baseball