Introducing a Pizza that Is 'Healthier than a Salad'
We’ve got good news and bad news. The good news is that someone has invented a pizza that’s “healthier than a salad.” The bad news is that one of the primary ingredients is ground seaweed. The U.K.-based company Eat Balanced has created the line of health food-fused frozen pizzas that they claim is actually more nutritious than eating a bowl of vegetables. They have even boldly proclaimed that consumers could maintain a healthy diet by eating three of their pizzas every day. Eating three pizzas a day to prove it can be healthy? Challenge accepted …
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > A '20/20' Special Will Look at an American Hostage Captured By ISIS for Her Christian Faith
- > 28 More Companies Sign White House Pledge to Close Gender Wage Gap
- > An Artist Left a Gown in the Dead Sea and It Came Out Even More Beautiful
- > Worldwide Outrage Causes France to Overturn Burkini Ban
- > 2 Mississippi Nuns Found Dead in Their Home, Community Reacts