Introducing a Pizza that Is 'Healthier than a Salad'
We’ve got good news and bad news. The good news is that someone has invented a pizza that’s “healthier than a salad.” The bad news is that one of the primary ingredients is ground seaweed. The U.K.-based company Eat Balanced has created the line of health food-fused frozen pizzas that they claim is actually more nutritious than eating a bowl of vegetables. They have even boldly proclaimed that consumers could maintain a healthy diet by eating three of their pizzas every day. Eating three pizzas a day to prove it can be healthy? Challenge accepted …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity