Introducing a Pizza that Is 'Healthier than a Salad'
We’ve got good news and bad news. The good news is that someone has invented a pizza that’s “healthier than a salad.” The bad news is that one of the primary ingredients is ground seaweed. The U.K.-based company Eat Balanced has created the line of health food-fused frozen pizzas that they claim is actually more nutritious than eating a bowl of vegetables. They have even boldly proclaimed that consumers could maintain a healthy diet by eating three of their pizzas every day. Eating three pizzas a day to prove it can be healthy? Challenge accepted …
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > RIP, Jared Leto's Long Hair. You Were Too Beautiful For This World.
- > Outrageous: Man Burned By Fajitas While Praying Can't Sue Applebee's
- > U.S. Concerned about North Korean Nukes
- > Milk that Tastes Like Peeps Is the Ultimate Easter Beverage
- > The Smithsonian and Stan Lee Are Offering an Online Superhero Course