Introducing a Pizza that Is 'Healthier than a Salad'
We’ve got good news and bad news. The good news is that someone has invented a pizza that’s “healthier than a salad.” The bad news is that one of the primary ingredients is ground seaweed. The U.K.-based company Eat Balanced has created the line of health food-fused frozen pizzas that they claim is actually more nutritious than eating a bowl of vegetables. They have even boldly proclaimed that consumers could maintain a healthy diet by eating three of their pizzas every day. Eating three pizzas a day to prove it can be healthy? Challenge accepted …
Recommended For You
- > Meet the Chestnut Praline Latte, Starbucks' First New Drink in 5 Years
- > Amy Poehler's Next Project: A Church-Themed Comedy
- > CDC Says NBC Cameraman Is Now Ebola-Free
- > Renee Zellweger Will Star in a Movie Based on a Book from ‘Heaven Is For Real’ Author
- > American Detained in North Korea for Leaving Bible at Club Has Been Freed