Introducing the Chocolate Candy Bar Job Resume
Designer Matthew Hirsch knows that it’s a tough job market out there, and it can be hard to stand out from the crowd at times. That’s why he designed a resume that, at the very, least will stand out from the crowd of LinkedIn emails. Designed to look like a classic Hershey’s chocolate bar, the “Hirschy’s Milk Chocolate Thank You” contains all of his qualifications, credentials and contact info on the wrapping of a delicious candy bar. Each one is even personalized for prospective employers ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Donald Glover Is the New Lando Calrissian
- > This Guy Films Himself Singing in the Car, But Ends Up Recording His Own Car Accident
- > China Releases a Christian Pastor Jailed 7 Years for Organizing a Prayer Meeting
- > Watch Jimmy Kimmel Hire Doctor Strange to Do Magic Tricks at a Kids’ Party
- > 72 Sex Slaves Freed in an International FBI Sting Operation