Introducing the Chocolate Candy Bar Job Resume
Designer Matthew Hirsch knows that it’s a tough job market out there, and it can be hard to stand out from the crowd at times. That’s why he designed a resume that, at the very, least will stand out from the crowd of LinkedIn emails. Designed to look like a classic Hershey’s chocolate bar, the “Hirschy’s Milk Chocolate Thank You” contains all of his qualifications, credentials and contact info on the wrapping of a delicious candy bar. Each one is even personalized for prospective employers ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > A New Study Finds That Regular Church Attendance Decreases the Risk of Suicide
- > Emanuel AME Church Shooting Victims Are Suing the Government for Allowing Dylann Roof to Buy a Gun
- > A Driver Died Using Tesla's Autopilot Mode
- > Apple Is in Talks to Buy Tidal So People Might Actually Listen to It
- > James Dobson Now Says He Doesn’t Know For Sure If Trump Has Become a Christian