Introducing the Chocolate Candy Bar Job Resume
Designer Matthew Hirsch knows that it’s a tough job market out there, and it can be hard to stand out from the crowd at times. That’s why he designed a resume that, at the very, least will stand out from the crowd of LinkedIn emails. Designed to look like a classic Hershey’s chocolate bar, the “Hirschy’s Milk Chocolate Thank You” contains all of his qualifications, credentials and contact info on the wrapping of a delicious candy bar. Each one is even personalized for prospective employers ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity