Introducing the Chocolate Candy Bar Job Resume
Designer Matthew Hirsch knows that it’s a tough job market out there, and it can be hard to stand out from the crowd at times. That’s why he designed a resume that, at the very, least will stand out from the crowd of LinkedIn emails. Designed to look like a classic Hershey’s chocolate bar, the “Hirschy’s Milk Chocolate Thank You” contains all of his qualifications, credentials and contact info on the wrapping of a delicious candy bar. Each one is even personalized for prospective employers ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter' 1
- Instead of Sending Him to Jail, Officer Prays with Grieving Man and Drives Him 100 Miles to Be With His Family2
- Why 'Designated Survivor' Is the Show America Needs2
- Should You Support Your Friends Even When You Think They're Wrong?2
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > The Fatal Shooting of Another Unarmed Black Man Sparks Protests in San Diego
- > Tom Hanks Crashes a Couple’s Wedding Photos, Remains the Best
- > Instead of Sending Him to Jail, Officer Prays with Grieving Man and Drives Him 100 Miles to Be With His Family
- > Here’s Usain Bolt Easily Beating James Corden and Owen Wilson in a Foot Race