Introducing the Chocolate Candy Bar Job Resume
Designer Matthew Hirsch knows that it’s a tough job market out there, and it can be hard to stand out from the crowd at times. That’s why he designed a resume that, at the very, least will stand out from the crowd of LinkedIn emails. Designed to look like a classic Hershey’s chocolate bar, the “Hirschy’s Milk Chocolate Thank You” contains all of his qualifications, credentials and contact info on the wrapping of a delicious candy bar. Each one is even personalized for prospective employers ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Nickelodeon Might Bring Back ‘Doug’, ‘Rugrats’ and Other Classic Shows
- > American Student Tells Jimmy Fallon How He Stopped a Terrorist Attack on a French Train
- > Who’s Kermit the Frog’s New Girlfriend?
- > Spoon, Arcade Fire and Superchunk Talk Songwriting at SXSW
- > T-Pain’s Auto-Tune-Free National Anthem Was Incredible