The Internet Is Going Crazy for This Photogenic Felon
Last week, the Stockton police department picked up 30-year-old Jeremy Meeks, who was found with an illegal pistol in his car. Meeks got arrested and had his mugshot posted to the police department's Facebook page, and then things went a little crazy. It turns out Meeks' pistol wasn't the only dangerous weapon he had in his possession. What about those piercing blue eyes? That strong jawline? The perfectly stubbled face? The Internet fell head-over-heels for this guy, resulting in the first ever viral mugshot. Many of them would probably be happy to cough up his $900,000 bail, if the Twitter success of #FreeJeremyMeeks is any indication.
They'll have to sit this one out though, because Meeks is a married father and a professing Christian who says he gave up gang activity after spending 9 years in prison for grand theft ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > This Church Is Being Destroyed by Urine. Seriously
- > Phil Collins Performed “In the Air Tonight’ on ‘Fallon’ and Questlove Played Rock 'n' Roll’s Greatest Drum Fill
- > Michigan Township Passes Resolution to Refuse Refugees
- > New Study Suggests Parents Co-Sleep With Their Babies for at Least a Year
- > Mediterranean Sea is 3 Times Deadlier for Refugees This Year