The Internet Is Going Crazy for This Photogenic Felon
Last week, the Stockton police department picked up 30-year-old Jeremy Meeks, who was found with an illegal pistol in his car. Meeks got arrested and had his mugshot posted to the police department's Facebook page, and then things went a little crazy. It turns out Meeks' pistol wasn't the only dangerous weapon he had in his possession. What about those piercing blue eyes? That strong jawline? The perfectly stubbled face? The Internet fell head-over-heels for this guy, resulting in the first ever viral mugshot. Many of them would probably be happy to cough up his $900,000 bail, if the Twitter success of #FreeJeremyMeeks is any indication.
They'll have to sit this one out though, because Meeks is a married father and a professing Christian who says he gave up gang activity after spending 9 years in prison for grand theft ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > A '20/20' Special Will Look at an American Hostage Captured By ISIS for Her Christian Faith
- > 28 More Companies Sign White House Pledge to Close Gender Wage Gap
- > An Artist Left a Gown in the Dead Sea and It Came Out Even More Beautiful
- > Worldwide Outrage Causes France to Overturn Burkini Ban
- > 2 Mississippi Nuns Found Dead in Their Home, Community Reacts