The Internet Is Going Crazy for This Photogenic Felon
Last week, the Stockton police department picked up 30-year-old Jeremy Meeks, who was found with an illegal pistol in his car. Meeks got arrested and had his mugshot posted to the police department's Facebook page, and then things went a little crazy. It turns out Meeks' pistol wasn't the only dangerous weapon he had in his possession. What about those piercing blue eyes? That strong jawline? The perfectly stubbled face? The Internet fell head-over-heels for this guy, resulting in the first ever viral mugshot. Many of them would probably be happy to cough up his $900,000 bail, if the Twitter success of #FreeJeremyMeeks is any indication.
They'll have to sit this one out though, because Meeks is a married father and a professing Christian who says he gave up gang activity after spending 9 years in prison for grand theft ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > An ISIS Supporter Threatened to Open Fire on a Megachurch
- > It’s Team Captain America vs. Team Iron Man in This New ‘Civil War’ Trailer
- > Kanye West on New Album: It’s Gospel with a Lot of Cursing
- > What Happens to This Prediction Linking Revival to a Panthers Super Bowl Victory?
- > Update: Wheaton College Asks for Controversial Prof's Forgiveness