The Internet Couldn't Wait for a 'Batman/Superman' Trailer, so It Made Its Own
If you think the Twitter generation is just going to sit around and wait for Warner Brothers to release a trailer for its Batman/Superman movie, then you don't know the Twitter generation. The movie won't release till 2015, which is just too long for anyone born after 1980 to wait for anything, so someone compiled a few Man of Steel scenes, and some notable clips of Bryan Cranston (Lex Luthor) and Ben Affleck (Batman) and, voila, you've got a pretty credible first look at how this thing might end up ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > NHL Player’s Daughter Writes Adorable Letter to Get Dad Traded Closer to Home
- > Watch Colbert Discuss the Bible, Faith and Hymns with Fr. James Martin
- > Georgia Postpones Kelly Renee Gissendaner’s Execution
- > Let This Picture of a Baby Weasel Riding a Woodpecker Fly into Your Heart
- > Twitter Suspends 2,000 Accounts Associated with ISIS; Twitter Employees Threatened