Instagram's New Terms of Agreement Is the World We Live In
Gizmodo has gone ahead and found a lawyer to translate Instagram's new Terms of Agreement for us dumb-dumbs. As you probably remember, the announcement of these terms was the equivalent of an Internet DEFCON 1, which forced Instagram to re-word (not change, per se) the agreement, all while saying that the new terms weren't actually that big of a deal. Now, you'll be able to decide for yourself whether or not they spoke true ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Lawmakers Vote Against Making the Bible the ‘Official Book’ of Tennessee
- > Jay-Z Is Personally Calling Tidal Subscribers to Thank Them
- > Ryan Gosling in Talks to Star in the ‘Blade Runner’ Sequel
- > Matthew McConaughey Got Extremely Emotional Watching the ‘Star Wars’ Trailer (Wink)
- > E-Cigarette Use Up, Cigarette Use Drops Among U.S. Youth