Instagram's New Terms of Agreement Is the World We Live In
Gizmodo has gone ahead and found a lawyer to translate Instagram's new Terms of Agreement for us dumb-dumbs. As you probably remember, the announcement of these terms was the equivalent of an Internet DEFCON 1, which forced Instagram to re-word (not change, per se) the agreement, all while saying that the new terms weren't actually that big of a deal. Now, you'll be able to decide for yourself whether or not they spoke true ...
Recommended For You
- > Ridley Scott Responds to the ‘Exodus’ Casting Controversy
- > André 3000 May Retire From Hip-Hop Next Year
- > ISIS Has Beheaded Another American Journalist
- > Sneezy the Squirrel Vying for Mascot Status at Penn State
- > Members of Bon Iver, The Strokes, and Arcade Fire Will Play in an Epic Charity Basketball Game