Instagram's New Terms of Agreement Is the World We Live In
Gizmodo has gone ahead and found a lawyer to translate Instagram's new Terms of Agreement for us dumb-dumbs. As you probably remember, the announcement of these terms was the equivalent of an Internet DEFCON 1, which forced Instagram to re-word (not change, per se) the agreement, all while saying that the new terms weren't actually that big of a deal. Now, you'll be able to decide for yourself whether or not they spoke true ...
Recommended For You
- > Steve Carell Is Teaming Up with Charlie Kaufman for a New Sci-Fi Comedy
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > New Zealand Air’s Hobbit-Themed Safety Video Is a Middle Earth Masterpiece
- > Matthew McConaughey's Marriage Advice Actually Isn't Half Bad
- > This Is What a ‘Parks and Rec’ Themed Wedding Looks Like