Instagram's New Terms of Agreement Is the World We Live In
Gizmodo has gone ahead and found a lawyer to translate Instagram's new Terms of Agreement for us dumb-dumbs. As you probably remember, the announcement of these terms was the equivalent of an Internet DEFCON 1, which forced Instagram to re-word (not change, per se) the agreement, all while saying that the new terms weren't actually that big of a deal. Now, you'll be able to decide for yourself whether or not they spoke true ...
Recommended For You
- > Officials in Missouri Are Being Sued for $40 Million Following Ferguson Crackdown
- > Here’s a Look at Google’s Drone Delivery System, Project Wing
- > ‘Simpsons’ Mini-Marathons Will Be a Part of FXX’s Daily Line-Up Moving Forward
- > Here’s the Jarring First Trailer for Jon Stewart’s Directorial Debut ‘Rosewater’
- > NFL Commissioner Creates New Domestic Violence Policy Following Ray Rice Criticism