Instagram's New Terms of Agreement Is the World We Live In
Gizmodo has gone ahead and found a lawyer to translate Instagram's new Terms of Agreement for us dumb-dumbs. As you probably remember, the announcement of these terms was the equivalent of an Internet DEFCON 1, which forced Instagram to re-word (not change, per se) the agreement, all while saying that the new terms weren't actually that big of a deal. Now, you'll be able to decide for yourself whether or not they spoke true ...
Recommended For You
- > Meet the Chestnut Praline Latte, Starbucks' First New Drink in 5 Years
- > Amy Poehler's Next Project: A Church-Themed Comedy
- > CDC Says NBC Cameraman Is Now Ebola-Free
- > Renee Zellweger Will Star in a Movie Based on a Book from ‘Heaven Is For Real’ Author
- > American Detained in North Korea for Leaving Bible at Club Has Been Freed