Insane Clown Posse vs The FBI. Our Worlds at War.
Insane Clown Posse, the Detroit "rap" duo famous for dressing like clowns, is suing the FBI, the federal bureau famous for investigating. Trial of the century here. The FBI listed "Juggalos"—the nickname for Insane Clown Posse's rabid fans—as a "loosely organized hybrid gang" which is probably the most official status ever given to a group of "music" fans, so it could be taken as a sort of compliment. However, Insane Clown Posse, made up of two grown men who call themselves Shaggy 2 Dope and Violent J, are not taking it that way. They're worried that this will result in severe repercussions for their fans, like getting extra fines for gang affiliation on top of minor infractions like speeding tickets. So, they're doing what any leaders of a loosely organized hybrid gang would do: they're suing the FBI. "ICP is going to do something huge for our fans, and the world," Violent J told Noisey magazine. "We're suing the FBI to be taken off their list. They're trying to kill our band, and we have to fight back." The world has yet to trip over itself rushing to thank Insane Clown Posse for this very brave, selfless lawsuit ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > World Series MVP Ben Zobrist: ‘We All Need Grace. We All Need Christ’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Toddler With Down Syndrome Stars in OshKosh Holiday Campaign
- > Oh Boy, This 'Santa vs Jesus' Board Game Is Causing a Stir
- > Watch the Creator of ‘Super Mario Bros.’ Perform the Theme with The Roots
- > The Twist Ending to This ‘Star Wars’ Ad Might Make You Cry
- > Chris Pratt Says He’d Like to See ‘Parks and Rec’ Back (Possibly as a Movie)