Insane Clown Posse vs The FBI. Our Worlds at War.
Insane Clown Posse, the Detroit "rap" duo famous for dressing like clowns, is suing the FBI, the federal bureau famous for investigating. Trial of the century here. The FBI listed "Juggalos"—the nickname for Insane Clown Posse's rabid fans—as a "loosely organized hybrid gang" which is probably the most official status ever given to a group of "music" fans, so it could be taken as a sort of compliment. However, Insane Clown Posse, made up of two grown men who call themselves Shaggy 2 Dope and Violent J, are not taking it that way. They're worried that this will result in severe repercussions for their fans, like getting extra fines for gang affiliation on top of minor infractions like speeding tickets. So, they're doing what any leaders of a loosely organized hybrid gang would do: they're suing the FBI. "ICP is going to do something huge for our fans, and the world," Violent J told Noisey magazine. "We're suing the FBI to be taken off their list. They're trying to kill our band, and we have to fight back." The world has yet to trip over itself rushing to thank Insane Clown Posse for this very brave, selfless lawsuit ...
Recommended For You
- > Dwayne Johnson Might Be Playing Shazam
- > The New 'TMNT' Theme Is Single-Handedly Ruining the TMNT
- > Kendrick Lamar Has Recorded a Ton of Songs with Dr. Dre for His New Album
- > Volunteer Gives Supporters a GoPro Tour of a South African Orphanage
- > New ‘Simpsons World’ Website Is a ‘Simpsons’ Fan’s Dream Come True