"Innocence of Muslims" Filmmaker Faces Jail Time
Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, the enigmatic filmmaker behind The Innocence of Muslims, was arrested Thursday for parole violation. Nakoula had been convicted of bank fraud in 2010, and was found guilty of eight counts of violation. All told, jail might be a safer place for Nakoula—his film, which sparked violent riots across the globe, has warranted several violent threats ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Chris Pratt Asks Twitter Followers to Pray for a Fan’s Young Son Suffering From Brain Cancer
- > Peak Summer Stargazing Season Starts Tonight
- > 'Story of God with Morgan Freeman' Gets a Season 2
- > Here’s a Look at the New Season of ‘Gilmore Girls’
- > Apple Music Will Be the Home to the ‘Carpool Karaoke' Series