"Innocence of Muslims" Filmmaker Faces Jail Time
Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, the enigmatic filmmaker behind The Innocence of Muslims, was arrested Thursday for parole violation. Nakoula had been convicted of bank fraud in 2010, and was found guilty of eight counts of violation. All told, jail might be a safer place for Nakoula—his film, which sparked violent riots across the globe, has warranted several violent threats ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Read This Account of Tim Tebow Praying During an In-Flight Medical Emergency
- > Aziz Ansari: Trump's Anti-Muslim Rhetoric Makes Me Scared for My Family
- > Supreme Court Blocks Texas Regulations on Abortion Clinics
- > Pope Francis: Christians Should Apologize for the Way They Have Treated the Gay Community
- > Here's Jesse William’s Passionate Speech About Injustice at the BET Awards