"Innocence of Muslims" Filmmaker Faces Jail Time
Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, the enigmatic filmmaker behind The Innocence of Muslims, was arrested Thursday for parole violation. Nakoula had been convicted of bank fraud in 2010, and was found guilty of eight counts of violation. All told, jail might be a safer place for Nakoula—his film, which sparked violent riots across the globe, has warranted several violent threats ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > There Are No Words to Describe This ‘Star Wars’ LED Christmas Light Display
- > 54 Nigerian Soldiers Have Been Sentenced to Death for Not Fighting Boko Haram
- > Marcel the Shell's 'Landslide' Cover Will Calm Your Fears
- > Now Steve Carrell’s Upcoming North Korea Movie Has Been Canned
- > The Death Penalty Is in Dramatic Decline in the U.S.