"Innocence of Muslims" Filmmaker Faces Jail Time
Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, the enigmatic filmmaker behind The Innocence of Muslims, was arrested Thursday for parole violation. Nakoula had been convicted of bank fraud in 2010, and was found guilty of eight counts of violation. All told, jail might be a safer place for Nakoula—his film, which sparked violent riots across the globe, has warranted several violent threats ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > SNL's Pete Davidson: 'I Would've Killed Myself If I Didn't Have Kid Cudi'
- > This Church Is Being Destroyed by Urine. Seriously
- > Phil Collins Performed “In the Air Tonight’ on ‘Fallon’ and Questlove Played Rock 'n' Roll’s Greatest Drum Fill
- > Michigan Township Passes Resolution to Refuse Refugees
- > New Study Suggests Parents Co-Sleep With Their Babies for at Least a Year