"Innocence of Muslims" Filmmaker Faces Jail Time
Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, the enigmatic filmmaker behind The Innocence of Muslims, was arrested Thursday for parole violation. Nakoula had been convicted of bank fraud in 2010, and was found guilty of eight counts of violation. All told, jail might be a safer place for Nakoula—his film, which sparked violent riots across the globe, has warranted several violent threats ...
Recommended For You
- > Study: Listening to Music While You Work Makes You More Efficient
- > South Korean KFC’s Version of the Double Down Is Terrifying
- > A Doctor in NYC Has Tested Positive for Ebola
- > NBCUniversal Will Pay Millions to Former Unpaid Interns as Part of Settlement
- > Steve Carell Is Teaming Up with Charlie Kaufman for a New Sci-Fi Comedy