"I Got 99 Problems but a Mitt Ain't One"
Yesterday, in Columbus, OH, President Barack Obama held his final campaign rally. He was joined by Jay-Z, who performed his timeless classic, "99 Problems," with that anthemic chorus, "I got 99 problems but a Mitt ain't one." As of press, Nas was sadly reporting to the Romney campaign that none of his songs really lent themselves to a solid Obama putdown ...
Recommended For You
- > GamerGate Continues to Be About Misogyny, Despite Its Best Efforts
- > The Perfect Crime: Texting Your Probation Officer for Weed
- > Study: Listening to Music While You Work Makes You More Efficient
- > South Korean KFC’s Version of the Double Down Is Terrifying
- > A Doctor in NYC Has Tested Positive for Ebola