"I Got 99 Problems but a Mitt Ain't One"
Yesterday, in Columbus, OH, President Barack Obama held his final campaign rally. He was joined by Jay-Z, who performed his timeless classic, "99 Problems," with that anthemic chorus, "I got 99 problems but a Mitt ain't one." As of press, Nas was sadly reporting to the Romney campaign that none of his songs really lent themselves to a solid Obama putdown ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet