"I Got 99 Problems but a Mitt Ain't One"
Yesterday, in Columbus, OH, President Barack Obama held his final campaign rally. He was joined by Jay-Z, who performed his timeless classic, "99 Problems," with that anthemic chorus, "I got 99 problems but a Mitt ain't one." As of press, Nas was sadly reporting to the Romney campaign that none of his songs really lent themselves to a solid Obama putdown ...
Recommended For You
- > The 'God's Not Dead' Sequel You've Always Wanted Is Finally Happening
- > The World Is a Vampire: Scientist Encounters 'Puppy-Sized' Spider
- > Will Idaho Pastors Be Forced to Conduct Same-Sex Weddings?
- > Another Charming Visit From Marcel the Shell With Shoes On.
- > Catholic Bishop Summit Ends Without Revised Stance on Same-Sex Couples