"I Got 99 Problems but a Mitt Ain't One"
Yesterday, in Columbus, OH, President Barack Obama held his final campaign rally. He was joined by Jay-Z, who performed his timeless classic, "99 Problems," with that anthemic chorus, "I got 99 problems but a Mitt ain't one." As of press, Nas was sadly reporting to the Romney campaign that none of his songs really lent themselves to a solid Obama putdown ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity