Hugh Hefner Marries, Proving Love Is Real Once and for All
We've all been there: that sad, downward, ice-cream-fueled spiral in which love seems to be nothing more than a miserable game in which we are all pawns with no chance of success. And if that's where you're at right now, then take heart, because love has found a new champion. It turns out that 86-year-old Playboy founder Hugh Hefner has married his girlfriend, the 26-year-old Crystal Harris. Now, the couple's been engaged before, but Harris called the whole thing off five days before it was supposed to happen. Such nerves are to be expected on the eve of the happiest day of your entire life, no doubt, but Harris finally came to her senses and married her one true love, reminding all of us that everyone can find someone and that, in 2013, love is alive and well ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > The UN Just Secured Freedom for 876 Children Who Were Detained by Nigeria's Military
- > The FBI Just Announced It's Reopening Its Investigation into Hillary Clinton’s Emails
- > Gender Gap Report: Women Work More Than Men, Paid Less
- > Burger King Pranked McDonald's By 'Dressing Up' as a McDonald's for Halloween
- > ISIS Just Executed More Than 200 People in Iraq