Hugh Hefner Marries, Proving Love Is Real Once and for All
We've all been there: that sad, downward, ice-cream-fueled spiral in which love seems to be nothing more than a miserable game in which we are all pawns with no chance of success. And if that's where you're at right now, then take heart, because love has found a new champion. It turns out that 86-year-old Playboy founder Hugh Hefner has married his girlfriend, the 26-year-old Crystal Harris. Now, the couple's been engaged before, but Harris called the whole thing off five days before it was supposed to happen. Such nerves are to be expected on the eve of the happiest day of your entire life, no doubt, but Harris finally came to her senses and married her one true love, reminding all of us that everyone can find someone and that, in 2013, love is alive and well ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer Team Up For A New Film
- > Biebs Is Bringing Back the WWJD Bracelet
- > Just Try to Contain Your Excitement: There’s a New Album on the Way From Adele
- > Behind-the-Scenes of ‘Captive’: The Story of the ‘Purpose Driven Life’ Hostage Stand-off
- > Trippy New PSA Uses Internet Memes to Warn of the Dangers of Smoking