Hugh Hefner Marries, Proving Love Is Real Once and for All
We've all been there: that sad, downward, ice-cream-fueled spiral in which love seems to be nothing more than a miserable game in which we are all pawns with no chance of success. And if that's where you're at right now, then take heart, because love has found a new champion. It turns out that 86-year-old Playboy founder Hugh Hefner has married his girlfriend, the 26-year-old Crystal Harris. Now, the couple's been engaged before, but Harris called the whole thing off five days before it was supposed to happen. Such nerves are to be expected on the eve of the happiest day of your entire life, no doubt, but Harris finally came to her senses and married her one true love, reminding all of us that everyone can find someone and that, in 2013, love is alive and well ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > This Video of Florence and the Machine Visiting a Hospice Patient Will Change Your Whole Day
- > Elijah Wood Clarified His Comments About 'Organized' Sexual Abuse in Hollywood
- > 11 States Sue Government Over the Obama Administration’s Transgender School Bathroom Directive
- > Fruity Pebbles-Inspired Oreos Are Coming Soon
- > An Emoji Bible Translation Is Now a Reality