Huckabee Says 'Chick-Fil-A Appreciation Day' Exceeded Expectations
Former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee said that yesterday's "Chick-Fil-A Appreciation Day" went off better than he thought it would, "It's gone beyond anything I could have imagined," Huckabee told Fox News. The day, which Huckabee called for in light of President Dan Cathy's statements about same-sex marriage and the subsequent fallout, was set up as a way to support the restaurant's stance, and it went over big. "Every one of (the stores) that I know have reported record, historic sales yesterday." Pastor Rick Warren tweeted that Chick-Fil-A's president, Dan Cathy, had called him to report record sales ...
Recommended For You
- > Steve Carell Is Teaming Up with Charlie Kaufman for a New Sci-Fi Comedy
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > New Zealand Air’s Hobbit-Themed Safety Video Is a Middle Earth Masterpiece
- > Matthew McConaughey's Marriage Advice Actually Isn't Half Bad
- > This Is What a ‘Parks and Rec’ Themed Wedding Looks Like