Huckabee Says 'Chick-Fil-A Appreciation Day' Exceeded Expectations
Former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee said that yesterday's "Chick-Fil-A Appreciation Day" went off better than he thought it would, "It's gone beyond anything I could have imagined," Huckabee told Fox News. The day, which Huckabee called for in light of President Dan Cathy's statements about same-sex marriage and the subsequent fallout, was set up as a way to support the restaurant's stance, and it went over big. "Every one of (the stores) that I know have reported record, historic sales yesterday." Pastor Rick Warren tweeted that Chick-Fil-A's president, Dan Cathy, had called him to report record sales ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Late Night: Bernie Sanders Will Be on ‘Colbert’ and Donald Trump Will Be on ‘Fallon’
- > County Clerk Defies Supreme Court Order to Issue Marriage Licenses to Same-Sex Couples
- > And Now, a Weatherman Falling into a Pool on Live TV
- > New Planned Parenthood Video Shows Vendor Discussing Graphic Abortion Details
- > Video Appears to Show Police Shooting Man with His Hands Raised