Huckabee Says 'Chick-Fil-A Appreciation Day' Exceeded Expectations
Former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee said that yesterday's "Chick-Fil-A Appreciation Day" went off better than he thought it would, "It's gone beyond anything I could have imagined," Huckabee told Fox News. The day, which Huckabee called for in light of President Dan Cathy's statements about same-sex marriage and the subsequent fallout, was set up as a way to support the restaurant's stance, and it went over big. "Every one of (the stores) that I know have reported record, historic sales yesterday." Pastor Rick Warren tweeted that Chick-Fil-A's president, Dan Cathy, had called him to report record sales ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?