Huckabee Says 'Chick-Fil-A Appreciation Day' Exceeded Expectations
Former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee said that yesterday's "Chick-Fil-A Appreciation Day" went off better than he thought it would, "It's gone beyond anything I could have imagined," Huckabee told Fox News. The day, which Huckabee called for in light of President Dan Cathy's statements about same-sex marriage and the subsequent fallout, was set up as a way to support the restaurant's stance, and it went over big. "Every one of (the stores) that I know have reported record, historic sales yesterday." Pastor Rick Warren tweeted that Chick-Fil-A's president, Dan Cathy, had called him to report record sales ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > A '20/20' Special Will Look at an American Hostage Captured By ISIS for Her Christian Faith
- > 28 More Companies Sign White House Pledge to Close Gender Wage Gap
- > An Artist Left a Gown in the Dead Sea and It Came Out Even More Beautiful
- > Worldwide Outrage Causes France to Overturn Burkini Ban
- > 2 Mississippi Nuns Found Dead in Their Home, Community Reacts