How to Watch the ‘Breaking Bad’ Finale with Aaron Paul and Bryan Cranston
Breaking Bad star Aaron Paul has helped organize this contest, in which one fan will join him and Bryan Cranston for a special screening of the series finale on Sept. 29 in Hollywood. Though the entry fee starts at $10, all proceeds go to benefit The Kind Campaign, an organization co-founded by Paul’s wife that helps young women affected by bullying …
Recommended For You
- > You Too Can Have Miley Cyrus Design Your Next Tattoo
- > Trailer: Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes'
- > Hero Drummer Adds a Little Pizzazz to Hillsong United's 'Oceans'
- > Jimmy Fallon Is Making Up Good News Again, Because Sometimes You Just Need to Feel Happy
- > Major Sponsor Pulls Out of the NFL’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month Campaign