How to Watch the ‘Breaking Bad’ Finale with Aaron Paul and Bryan Cranston
Breaking Bad star Aaron Paul has helped organize this contest, in which one fan will join him and Bryan Cranston for a special screening of the series finale on Sept. 29 in Hollywood. Though the entry fee starts at $10, all proceeds go to benefit The Kind Campaign, an organization co-founded by Paul’s wife that helps young women affected by bullying …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Watch Nachos Become a Sad Casualty of an MLB Foul Ball
- > Study: Millennials May Be the Least Religious Generation in American History
- > Google’s ‘Undo Send’ Feature Is Now Available to Everyone
- > ISIS Attacks Hotels in Baghdad and Mosques in Saudi Arabia
- > MIT’s Robo-Cheetah Now Hurdles Obstacles. Sweet Dreams.