How to Watch the ‘Breaking Bad’ Finale with Aaron Paul and Bryan Cranston
Breaking Bad star Aaron Paul has helped organize this contest, in which one fan will join him and Bryan Cranston for a special screening of the series finale on Sept. 29 in Hollywood. Though the entry fee starts at $10, all proceeds go to benefit The Kind Campaign, an organization co-founded by Paul’s wife that helps young women affected by bullying …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Diplomats Working Toward Temporary Cease-Fire in Syria
- > Here's the First Trailer for Cameron Crowe's Showtime Show 'Roadies'
- > Two Teens in Arizona Were Killed in (Yet Another) School Shooting
- > Jimmy Fallon Interviews Peyton Manning...Or Is It?
- > A 10-Year ‘Friday Night Lights’ Reunion Is in the Works