How to Watch the ‘Breaking Bad’ Finale with Aaron Paul and Bryan Cranston
Breaking Bad star Aaron Paul has helped organize this contest, in which one fan will join him and Bryan Cranston for a special screening of the series finale on Sept. 29 in Hollywood. Though the entry fee starts at $10, all proceeds go to benefit The Kind Campaign, an organization co-founded by Paul’s wife that helps young women affected by bullying …
Recommended For You
- > Noah Story Finally Getting Its Family Friendly Comedy Adaptation
- > As Ice Bucket Challenges Go, John Krasinski's Is a Good One
- > Congratulations on 150 Million Installations, YouVersion.
- > 16-Year-Old Arrested For Writing a Facebook Status About Killing a Dinosaur
- > Found Footage of Brutal Murders Sets Off International Investigation