How to Watch the ‘Breaking Bad’ Finale with Aaron Paul and Bryan Cranston
Breaking Bad star Aaron Paul has helped organize this contest, in which one fan will join him and Bryan Cranston for a special screening of the series finale on Sept. 29 in Hollywood. Though the entry fee starts at $10, all proceeds go to benefit The Kind Campaign, an organization co-founded by Paul’s wife that helps young women affected by bullying …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > K-Cup Creator Feels Bad about All the Pollution Invention Has Caused
- > Protestors Arrested in Ferguson Following Release of DOJ Report
- > Here Are Some Interactive Apple Watch Sample Apps
- > Rikers Inmates Team Up to Save Guard From Sexual Assault
- > Report: Jennifer Lawrence to Star in Spielberg’s New War Film