How Much Would You Pay for a Lock of Mick Jagger's Hair?
You never know when you're going to come face-to-face with a dilemma involving the hair of a famous rock star, and if you don't start thinking about it now, you're bound to choke when the time comes. Case in point, an anonymous buyer at Bonhams auction house in London. In an auction that was raising money for Changing Faces charity, someone dropped six thousand dollars on a lock of Mick Jagger's hair—a lock of hair that one of Jagger's ex-girlfriends had been holding on to since at least 1966. As Death + Taxes points out, that's two years before the Stones really hit their streak of rock and roll brilliance, so six thousand might be a few too many dollars. But, then, how was this anonymous buyer supposed to know that? They'd probably never considered how they'd handle a situation like that, which is why now's the time for all of us to consider how much we'd pay ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > A '20/20' Special Will Look at an American Hostage Captured By ISIS for Her Christian Faith
- > 28 More Companies Sign White House Pledge to Close Gender Wage Gap
- > An Artist Left a Gown in the Dead Sea and It Came Out Even More Beautiful
- > Worldwide Outrage Causes France to Overturn Burkini Ban
- > 2 Mississippi Nuns Found Dead in Their Home, Community Reacts