How Much Would You Pay for a Lock of Mick Jagger's Hair?
You never know when you're going to come face-to-face with a dilemma involving the hair of a famous rock star, and if you don't start thinking about it now, you're bound to choke when the time comes. Case in point, an anonymous buyer at Bonhams auction house in London. In an auction that was raising money for Changing Faces charity, someone dropped six thousand dollars on a lock of Mick Jagger's hair—a lock of hair that one of Jagger's ex-girlfriends had been holding on to since at least 1966. As Death + Taxes points out, that's two years before the Stones really hit their streak of rock and roll brilliance, so six thousand might be a few too many dollars. But, then, how was this anonymous buyer supposed to know that? They'd probably never considered how they'd handle a situation like that, which is why now's the time for all of us to consider how much we'd pay ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > A 'Friday Night Lights' Musical is Coming
- > 5 Black Lives Matter Demonstrators Were Shot in Minneapolis Last Night
- > Officer Charged with Murder for Shooting Black Teen 16 Times
- > Netflix to Release an Original Indie Film Written by Bob Odenkirk
- > White Christians Are No Longer the Majority in the U.S.