How Much Do You Think Angelina Jolie's Baby Makes Every Day?
Obviously, it's rude to ask people about their salaries. In these tough economic times especially, you never want to offend someone you know by measuring annual intake. But what's not rude is finding out how much famous people make, especially when they are people who have no choice in being famous but were simply born fortunate. So, when you hear that Angelina Jolie's daughter, 4-year-old Vivienne Jolie-Pitt—who is appearing as "Young Aurora" in her mother's Maleficent—is pulling in $3,000 a week (plus a daily $60 per diem), just remember that it's not weird that you know that. It's not weird that a tiny child is making enough money to wallpaper her own toddler mansion in hundred dollar bills. And it's not weird that you don't make that kind of money because, as you know, it can't make you happy. Admittedly, it wouldn't necessarily make you sad ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- Scientists Are Calling for the Rio Olympics to Be Postponed or Moved Because of Public Health Concerns44
- Henry Heimlich Finally Got to Use His Famous Maneuver9
- ‘Boxcar Children' Movies Are in the Works So Millennials Can Relive Their Book Fair Glory Days2,420
- Here’s What Jesus Meant When He Said, “Sell Everything And Give It to the Poor.”171
- > Scientists Are Calling for the Rio Olympics to Be Postponed or Moved Because of Public Health Concerns
- > Henry Heimlich Finally Got to Use His Famous Maneuver
- > ‘Boxcar Children' Movies Are in the Works So Millennials Can Relive Their Book Fair Glory Days
- > Science: People Who Are Workaholics Are More Likely to Suffer From Anxiety, Depression and ADHD
- > This Dude Proposed to His Girlfriend with a Custom ‘Super Mario Bros.’ Level