Hostage Standoff Ends
A weeklong hostage standoff ended last night as FBI agents raided a bunker where the 65-year-old suspect held a 5-year-old boy that he'd abducted from a school bus. The kidnapper was killed during the rescue, and the boy was unharmed. Negotiations between agents and suspect Jimmy Lee Dykes had reportedly broken down, and officials believed the child was in imminent danger at the time of the rescue. Last week, Dykes, who has been described as an “anti-government” survivalist, stormed a school bus, killing the driver before taking the child hostage …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet