Hostage Standoff Ends
A weeklong hostage standoff ended last night as FBI agents raided a bunker where the 65-year-old suspect held a 5-year-old boy that he'd abducted from a school bus. The kidnapper was killed during the rescue, and the boy was unharmed. Negotiations between agents and suspect Jimmy Lee Dykes had reportedly broken down, and officials believed the child was in imminent danger at the time of the rescue. Last week, Dykes, who has been described as an “anti-government” survivalist, stormed a school bus, killing the driver before taking the child hostage …
Recommended For You
- > NFL Commissioner Creates New Domestic Violence Policy Following Ray Rice Criticism
- > WHO Officials Say Ebola Outbreak Could Eventually Infect 20,000
- > Science Has Officially Determined that Mozzarella Is the Best Kind of Pizza Cheese
- > Could the iWatch Be Released This Fall?
- > Trailer: ‘Trash’ Looks Pretty Great