Hostage Standoff Ends
A weeklong hostage standoff ended last night as FBI agents raided a bunker where the 65-year-old suspect held a 5-year-old boy that he'd abducted from a school bus. The kidnapper was killed during the rescue, and the boy was unharmed. Negotiations between agents and suspect Jimmy Lee Dykes had reportedly broken down, and officials believed the child was in imminent danger at the time of the rescue. Last week, Dykes, who has been described as an “anti-government” survivalist, stormed a school bus, killing the driver before taking the child hostage …
Recommended For You
- > You Too Can Have Miley Cyrus Design Your Next Tattoo
- > Trailer: Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes'
- > Hero Drummer Adds a Little Pizzazz to Hillsong United's 'Oceans'
- > Jimmy Fallon Is Making Up Good News Again, Because Sometimes You Just Need to Feel Happy
- > Major Sponsor Pulls Out of the NFL’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month Campaign