Hostage Standoff Ends
A weeklong hostage standoff ended last night as FBI agents raided a bunker where the 65-year-old suspect held a 5-year-old boy that he'd abducted from a school bus. The kidnapper was killed during the rescue, and the boy was unharmed. Negotiations between agents and suspect Jimmy Lee Dykes had reportedly broken down, and officials believed the child was in imminent danger at the time of the rescue. Last week, Dykes, who has been described as an “anti-government” survivalist, stormed a school bus, killing the driver before taking the child hostage …
Recommended For You
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > New Zealand Air’s Hobbit-Themed Safety Video Is a Middle Earth Masterpiece
- > Matthew McConaughey's Marriage Advice Actually Isn't Half Bad
- > This Is What a ‘Parks and Rec’ Themed Wedding Looks Like
- > Did You Catch the Bible Verse Easter Eggs on This Week’s ‘The Walking Dead’?