Hostage Situation With Kidnapper in Alabama
Yesterday afternoon, a 67-year-old-man whom neighbors are identifying as Jimmy Lee Dykes boarded a school bus, shot the driver dead and grabbed a 6-year-old boy. He's now holed up in a bomb shelter of his own making, where police have been attempting to negotiate the release of the hostage for some 18 hours. It's unclear whether or not Dykes knows the hostage, but he was scheduled to appear in court today on a menacing charge. Dyke's neighbor, Michael Creel, told the Dothan Eagle that Dykes is "not right in the head" ...
Recommended For You
- > Suspicious: The U.S. Government Edited a Wikipedia Article About Reptilians Running the World
- > Pastor's Response to Burned Cross Outside Church: "Whoever Did It, We Forgive Them."
- > Map Shows America’s ‘Happiest’ and ‘Unhappiest’ Cities
- > ‘Bibliotheca’ Project Seeks to Redesign the Bible as a Work of ‘Great Literary Art’
- > Prisoner's Lethal Injection Execution Lasted Nearly Two Hours