Hostage Situation With Kidnapper in Alabama
Yesterday afternoon, a 67-year-old-man whom neighbors are identifying as Jimmy Lee Dykes boarded a school bus, shot the driver dead and grabbed a 6-year-old boy. He's now holed up in a bomb shelter of his own making, where police have been attempting to negotiate the release of the hostage for some 18 hours. It's unclear whether or not Dykes knows the hostage, but he was scheduled to appear in court today on a menacing charge. Dyke's neighbor, Michael Creel, told the Dothan Eagle that Dykes is "not right in the head" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 11 States Sue Government Over the Obama Administration’s Transgender School Bathroom Directive
- > Fruity Pebbles-Inspired Oreos Are Coming Soon
- > An Emoji Bible Translation Is Now a Reality
- > Here’s a Video of a Dude Sleeping While His Self-Driving Tesla Navigates LA Traffic
- > South Carolina Just Banned (Almost) All Abortions After 20 Weeks