Horsemeatgate’s Next Victim: Ikea
We know we’ve been covering this story a lot lately, and it’s starting to feel like we are beating a dead horse, but guess what they’ve now found in Ikea meatballs? What can we say, this story has legs—and, as it turns out, a mane. At least Twitter is able to see the funny side in all of this. Hopefully, Ikea will be able to hoof it past this controversy …
Recommended For You
- > Steve Carell Is Teaming Up with Charlie Kaufman for a New Sci-Fi Comedy
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > New Zealand Air’s Hobbit-Themed Safety Video Is a Middle Earth Masterpiece
- > Matthew McConaughey's Marriage Advice Actually Isn't Half Bad
- > This Is What a ‘Parks and Rec’ Themed Wedding Looks Like