Horsemeatgate’s Next Victim: Ikea
We know we’ve been covering this story a lot lately, and it’s starting to feel like we are beating a dead horse, but guess what they’ve now found in Ikea meatballs? What can we say, this story has legs—and, as it turns out, a mane. At least Twitter is able to see the funny side in all of this. Hopefully, Ikea will be able to hoof it past this controversy …
Recommended For You
- > Suspicious: The U.S. Government Edited a Wikipedia Article About Reptilians Running the World
- > Pastor's Response to Burned Cross Outside Church: "Whoever Did It, We Forgive Them."
- > Map Shows America’s ‘Happiest’ and ‘Unhappiest’ Cities
- > ‘Bibliotheca’ Project Seeks to Redesign the Bible as a Work of ‘Great Literary Art’
- > Prisoner's Lethal Injection Execution Lasted Nearly Two Hours