Horsemeatgate’s Next Victim: Ikea
We know we’ve been covering this story a lot lately, and it’s starting to feel like we are beating a dead horse, but guess what they’ve now found in Ikea meatballs? What can we say, this story has legs—and, as it turns out, a mane. At least Twitter is able to see the funny side in all of this. Hopefully, Ikea will be able to hoof it past this controversy …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Here's Your First Look at 'Pan'
- > The Internet Is Loving Odell Beckham's Amazing Catch
- > Superhero-Loving Girl Is Not Impressed with Store’s Ad about ‘Gifts for Boys’
- > NFL Star Gets Emotional After Scoring Touchdown for Daughter Born Hours Before
- > Report: Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel Has Been Asked to Resign