Homemade Sriracha Is Proof that Life Goes On
Right now, America is embroiled in a bitter struggle for its leadership, its future and its identity. Two sides are locked in a gridlock in which neither shows any side of compromise. And hope of common ground seems to be an increasingly delusional pipe dream. And, just like that, someone figures out how to make Sriracha's "Rooster Sauce" at home—a true and solid achievement in which everyone, regardless of political affiliation, can rejoice over. There is life beyond politics, and part of that life is this recipe, for this sauce, for your kitchen ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Satanic Temple Brings an After-School Satan Club To Portland Elementary School
- > Here’s an Easy Way to Figure Out If You’re Registered to Vote
- > Lecrae Teamed Up with Leon Bridges on a Song for ‘Birth of a Nation’
- > An iPal Robot Has Been Developed To Take Care Of Kids And Its Pretty Creepy
- > This Insane Slackline Video Will Make You Break Out in a Cold Sweat