Homemade Sriracha Is Proof that Life Goes On
Right now, America is embroiled in a bitter struggle for its leadership, its future and its identity. Two sides are locked in a gridlock in which neither shows any side of compromise. And hope of common ground seems to be an increasingly delusional pipe dream. And, just like that, someone figures out how to make Sriracha's "Rooster Sauce" at home—a true and solid achievement in which everyone, regardless of political affiliation, can rejoice over. There is life beyond politics, and part of that life is this recipe, for this sauce, for your kitchen ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer Team Up For A New Film
- > Biebs Is Bringing Back the WWJD Bracelet
- > Just Try to Contain Your Excitement: There’s a New Album on the Way From Adele
- > Behind-the-Scenes of ‘Captive’: The Story of the ‘Purpose Driven Life’ Hostage Stand-off
- > Trippy New PSA Uses Internet Memes to Warn of the Dangers of Smoking