Homemade Sriracha Is Proof that Life Goes On
Right now, America is embroiled in a bitter struggle for its leadership, its future and its identity. Two sides are locked in a gridlock in which neither shows any side of compromise. And hope of common ground seems to be an increasingly delusional pipe dream. And, just like that, someone figures out how to make Sriracha's "Rooster Sauce" at home—a true and solid achievement in which everyone, regardless of political affiliation, can rejoice over. There is life beyond politics, and part of that life is this recipe, for this sauce, for your kitchen ...
Recommended For You
- > Almost Half of the Syrian Population Is Now Displaced
- > Bill Murray Took Tickets at a Minor League Baseball Game This Week
- > Officials in Missouri Are Being Sued for $40 Million Following Ferguson Crackdown
- > Here’s a Look at Google’s Drone Delivery System, Project Wing
- > ‘Simpsons’ Mini-Marathons Will Be a Part of FXX’s Daily Lineup Moving Forward