Homemade Sriracha Is Proof that Life Goes On
Right now, America is embroiled in a bitter struggle for its leadership, its future and its identity. Two sides are locked in a gridlock in which neither shows any side of compromise. And hope of common ground seems to be an increasingly delusional pipe dream. And, just like that, someone figures out how to make Sriracha's "Rooster Sauce" at home—a true and solid achievement in which everyone, regardless of political affiliation, can rejoice over. There is life beyond politics, and part of that life is this recipe, for this sauce, for your kitchen ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?