Homeless Man Returns Diamond Ring
A homeless man with a heart of gold in Kansas City returned a diamond ring to a woman after she mistakenly dropped it into his cup with her spare change. The woman, obviously, freaked out when she discovered it was missing, but Billy Ray Harris wasn't about to sell off a stranger's valuable jewelry. When he saw her a few days after she'd lost it, he gave it back to her. As he told local TV new station KCTV, "My grandfather was a reverend. He raised me from the time I was 6 months old and thank the good Lord, it's a blessing, but I do still have some character" …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Watch Nachos Become a Sad Casualty of an MLB Foul Ball
- > Study: Millennials May Be the Least Religious Generation in American History
- > Google’s ‘Undo Send’ Feature Is Now Available to Everyone
- > ISIS Attacks Hotels in Baghdad and Mosques in Saudi Arabia
- > MIT’s Robo-Cheetah Now Hurdles Obstacles. Sweet Dreams.