Homeless Man Returns Diamond Ring
A homeless man with a heart of gold in Kansas City returned a diamond ring to a woman after she mistakenly dropped it into his cup with her spare change. The woman, obviously, freaked out when she discovered it was missing, but Billy Ray Harris wasn't about to sell off a stranger's valuable jewelry. When he saw her a few days after she'd lost it, he gave it back to her. As he told local TV new station KCTV, "My grandfather was a reverend. He raised me from the time I was 6 months old and thank the good Lord, it's a blessing, but I do still have some character" …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > There Are No Words to Describe This ‘Star Wars’ LED Christmas Light Display
- > 54 Nigerian Soldiers Have Been Sentenced to Death for Not Fighting Boko Haram
- > Marcel the Shell's 'Landslide' Cover Will Calm Your Fears
- > Now Steve Carrell’s Upcoming North Korea Movie Has Been Canned
- > The Death Penalty Is in Dramatic Decline in the U.S.