Homeless Man Returns Diamond Ring
A homeless man with a heart of gold in Kansas City returned a diamond ring to a woman after she mistakenly dropped it into his cup with her spare change. The woman, obviously, freaked out when she discovered it was missing, but Billy Ray Harris wasn't about to sell off a stranger's valuable jewelry. When he saw her a few days after she'd lost it, he gave it back to her. As he told local TV new station KCTV, "My grandfather was a reverend. He raised me from the time I was 6 months old and thank the good Lord, it's a blessing, but I do still have some character" …
Recommended For You
- > Islamic State Militants Appear to Behead American Journalist In YouTube Video
- > Let This Little League Coach's Great Speech After a Tough Loss Inspire You to Get Out There
- > Pope Francis: ISIS Must Be Stopped to Protect Religious Minorities
- > CNN's Jake Tapper on Ferguson Police: "This Doesn't Make Any Sense"
- > Here’s What It Would Look Like if Michael Bay Had Directed ‘Up’