Homeless Man Returns Diamond Ring
A homeless man with a heart of gold in Kansas City returned a diamond ring to a woman after she mistakenly dropped it into his cup with her spare change. The woman, obviously, freaked out when she discovered it was missing, but Billy Ray Harris wasn't about to sell off a stranger's valuable jewelry. When he saw her a few days after she'd lost it, he gave it back to her. As he told local TV new station KCTV, "My grandfather was a reverend. He raised me from the time I was 6 months old and thank the good Lord, it's a blessing, but I do still have some character" …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > Here Are Some Interactive Apple Watch Sample Apps
- > Rikers Inmates Team Up to Save Guard From Sexual Assault
- > Report: Jennifer Lawrence to Star in Spielberg’s New War Film
- > Here's a Crazy New 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Trailer
- > Vince Vaughn’s iStock Photos Will Interject Some Life into Your PowerPoint Presentation