Hobby Lobby's Found a Loophole for Providing Insurance Coverage
An attorney for Hobby Lobby says the arts-and-crafts headquarters has found a way to delay providing insurance coverage for emergency contraceptives that will give them a little breathing room while they dig into the case against the president's health care mandate. Peter Dobelbower, the lawyer, says Hobby Lobby will shift its plan year for employees' health insurance, giving them several months to fight the law's requirement. The company, of course, is saying the government's requirement to provide "morning-after pills" as part of its health care coverage violates its religious beliefs and is suing to overturn the mandate ...
Recommended For You
- > Almost Half of the Syrian Population Is Now Displaced
- > Bill Murray Took Tickets at a Minor League Baseball Game This Week
- > Officials in Missouri Are Being Sued for $40 Million Following Ferguson Crackdown
- > Here’s a Look at Google’s Drone Delivery System, Project Wing
- > ‘Simpsons’ Mini-Marathons Will Be a Part of FXX’s Daily Lineup Moving Forward