Hobby Lobby's Found a Loophole for Providing Insurance Coverage
An attorney for Hobby Lobby says the arts-and-crafts headquarters has found a way to delay providing insurance coverage for emergency contraceptives that will give them a little breathing room while they dig into the case against the president's health care mandate. Peter Dobelbower, the lawyer, says Hobby Lobby will shift its plan year for employees' health insurance, giving them several months to fight the law's requirement. The company, of course, is saying the government's requirement to provide "morning-after pills" as part of its health care coverage violates its religious beliefs and is suing to overturn the mandate ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > NFL Hall of Famer Jerry Rice Poses as a Lyft Driver for a Day
- > Woman Shows Up to Her Own Funeral Surprising Everyone, Including Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- > 20-Story Crane Collapses in Manhattan
- > The Pastor of China’s Largest Official Protestant Church Has Been Arrested
- > Watch Football Players Complete the Ultimate Physical Challenge: Doing Their Daughters' Hair