Hobby Lobby's Found a Loophole for Providing Insurance Coverage
An attorney for Hobby Lobby says the arts-and-crafts headquarters has found a way to delay providing insurance coverage for emergency contraceptives that will give them a little breathing room while they dig into the case against the president's health care mandate. Peter Dobelbower, the lawyer, says Hobby Lobby will shift its plan year for employees' health insurance, giving them several months to fight the law's requirement. The company, of course, is saying the government's requirement to provide "morning-after pills" as part of its health care coverage violates its religious beliefs and is suing to overturn the mandate ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Regina George’s House from ‘Mean Girls’ On Sale for $14.8 Million
- > And Now, ‘Amazing Grace’ Performed Entirely with Air Horns
- > Netflix’s ‘A Very Murray Christmas’ Looks Like a Somber Affair
- > Myanmar Government Saves 200 Migrants Packed in Dangerous Boat
- > Here’s the Moving Trailer for ‘Batkid Begins’