Hobby Lobby's Found a Loophole for Providing Insurance Coverage
An attorney for Hobby Lobby says the arts-and-crafts headquarters has found a way to delay providing insurance coverage for emergency contraceptives that will give them a little breathing room while they dig into the case against the president's health care mandate. Peter Dobelbower, the lawyer, says Hobby Lobby will shift its plan year for employees' health insurance, giving them several months to fight the law's requirement. The company, of course, is saying the government's requirement to provide "morning-after pills" as part of its health care coverage violates its religious beliefs and is suing to overturn the mandate ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Former Megachurch Pastor Tullian Tchividjian Almost Committed Suicide After Scandal
- > Last Night’s Debate Has Already Been Autotuned, and It’s Glorious
- > Texas Is Trying to Pass New Fetal Burial Laws
- > Conflict In Aleppo Continues As The City's Children Pray For Brutal War's End
- > San Jose Resident Orders Chicken Wings, Finds $5000 Cash Instead