Hobby Lobby's Found a Loophole for Providing Insurance Coverage
An attorney for Hobby Lobby says the arts-and-crafts headquarters has found a way to delay providing insurance coverage for emergency contraceptives that will give them a little breathing room while they dig into the case against the president's health care mandate. Peter Dobelbower, the lawyer, says Hobby Lobby will shift its plan year for employees' health insurance, giving them several months to fight the law's requirement. The company, of course, is saying the government's requirement to provide "morning-after pills" as part of its health care coverage violates its religious beliefs and is suing to overturn the mandate ...
Recommended For You
- > Emma Watson's Gender Equality Speech for the UN Is On Point
- > Jarring PSA Shows the Dangers Syrian Civilians Face Every Day
- > Happy 30th Anniversary, ‘The Cosby Show’
- > Colin Farrell (and Taylor Kitsch?) Will Star in Season 2 of ‘True Detective’
- > Rumor: Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Play Edward Snowden in Oliver Stone Movie