Hillsong Church is Getting Its Own TV Network
Hillsong already has branches all over the world, but now the church is expanding its reach even farther. Hillsong Church is teaming up with Trinity Broadcasting Network to launch a new 24-hour TV network. The Hillsong Channel will launch to a global audience June 15, and will feature worship performances, messages from Christian leaders, conferences, documentaries, kids programs, talk shows and more.
"This new aspect of the Hillsong global vision is unlike anything we have launched up to this point," Hillsong Pastor Brian Houston said in a statement. "It'll be a continuous, 24-7 feed that will be exalting Jesus and empowering people for every part of life."
In a statement, TBN Chairman Matthew Crouch said," This powerful new praise and worship network will offer an amazing opportunity for us to reach a whole new generation of viewers with the message of hope and grace as we partner with the most iconic and far-reaching presence in contemporary Christian music."
The new network will be available through a variety of cable providers, including Direct TV, Fios, AT&T and Sky.
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > ISIS Terrorists Murder Elderly Priest After Storming Church in France
- > ‘Left Behind’ Co-Author Tim LaHaye Has Died at the Age of 90
- > The New ‘Lego Batman Movie’ Trailer Is Hilarious
- > Michael Jordan Speaks Out Against Police Brutality and Violence Against Police
- > At Least 80 People Were Killed By ISIS Suicide Attacks in Kabul on Saturday