Hillsong Church is Getting Its Own TV Network
Hillsong already has branches all over the world, but now the church is expanding its reach even farther. Hillsong Church is teaming up with Trinity Broadcasting Network to launch a new 24-hour TV network. The Hillsong Channel will launch to a global audience June 15, and will feature worship performances, messages from Christian leaders, conferences, documentaries, kids programs, talk shows and more.
"This new aspect of the Hillsong global vision is unlike anything we have launched up to this point," Hillsong Pastor Brian Houston said in a statement. "It'll be a continuous, 24-7 feed that will be exalting Jesus and empowering people for every part of life."
In a statement, TBN Chairman Matthew Crouch said," This powerful new praise and worship network will offer an amazing opportunity for us to reach a whole new generation of viewers with the message of hope and grace as we partner with the most iconic and far-reaching presence in contemporary Christian music."
The new network will be available through a variety of cable providers, including Direct TV, Fios, AT&T and Sky.
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > Science: People Who Are Workaholics Are More Likely to Suffer From Anxiety, Depression and ADHD
- > This Dude Proposed to His Girlfriend with a Custom ‘Super Mario Bros.’ Level
- > Did Bieber and Skrillex Steal the Riff for ‘Sorry’ From This Song?
- > New Study Finds Link Between Cellphone Radiation and Cancer in Lab Rats
- > This Video of Florence and the Machine Visiting a Hospice Patient Will Change Your Whole Day