The Hills Are Alive With the Sounds of Carrie Underwood
It's true. Carrie Underwood, American Idol winner and Taylor Swift 1.0, has been tapped by NBC to play a problem like Maria in their upcoming live broadcast of The Sound of Music. She'll be do-re-mi-ing the Von Trapp children all the way out of Austria sometime next year, which gives you plenty of time to decide how you feel about Carrie Underwood remaking The Sound of Music. What other American Idol winners do you think should be cast in The Sound of Music? Should Simon Cowell be Count Von Trapp? Can the Olsen twins be the Von Trapp children? Dream big, The Sound of Music remake ...
Recommended For You
- > So There’s Going to Be a ‘Tetris’ Movie for Some Reason
- > Christine Caine Is Working on a New Program for Women Leaders
- > Report: Wildlife Populations Have Declined More Than 50% in 40 Years
- > The Latest ‘Interstellar’ Trailer Looks Amazing
- > An Armed Contractor Reportedly Shared an Elevator With Obama