High Fashion is a Deeply Confusing World for Aaron Paul
Fashion is a confusing world. For most of us, being "fashionable" means "tucking in your shirt" or "curling your hair," but as New York Fashion Week showed, there are a lot of interpretations on fashion out there, and not all of them are easily palatable. Just ask Breaking Bad's Aaron Paul, who got himself a front row seat at Burberry's show and, if the photos are any indication, spent the entire time in utmost confusion. So, keep Aaron Paul in your thoughts over the next few days, as he struggles to grapple with the terrifying new reality he's been thrown into ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > World Series MVP Ben Zobrist: ‘We All Need Grace. We All Need Christ’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > John Glenn, the First American to Orbit Earth, Died at 95
- > Report: Syria Has Stopped Bombing Aleppo So 8,000 Civilians Can Escape
- > Riz Ahmed Found Something to Rhyme With 'Calrissian' on 'The Tonight Show'
- > Tim Tebow Told an Incredible Story About a Crazy ‘Coincidence’ Involving John 3:16
- > Ryan Adams Has Released a New Song (and It’s Not a Taylor Swift Cover)