High Fashion is a Deeply Confusing World for Aaron Paul
Fashion is a confusing world. For most of us, being "fashionable" means "tucking in your shirt" or "curling your hair," but as New York Fashion Week showed, there are a lot of interpretations on fashion out there, and not all of them are easily palatable. Just ask Breaking Bad's Aaron Paul, who got himself a front row seat at Burberry's show and, if the photos are any indication, spent the entire time in utmost confusion. So, keep Aaron Paul in your thoughts over the next few days, as he struggles to grapple with the terrifying new reality he's been thrown into ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Here’s This: Kanye Says His T-Swift Interruption Was Activism
- > 'Hamilton' Grabs an Insane Number of Tony Nominations
- > Here’s a Look at ‘The War of 1996’ in This New ‘Independence Day: Resurgence’ Preview
- > Meanwhile in Politics, Trump Says Ted Cruz's Dad Was Part of the JFK Assassination
- > This Creepy New Radiohead Video Has Some Interesting Religious Imagery