High Fashion is a Deeply Confusing World for Aaron Paul
Fashion is a confusing world. For most of us, being "fashionable" means "tucking in your shirt" or "curling your hair," but as New York Fashion Week showed, there are a lot of interpretations on fashion out there, and not all of them are easily palatable. Just ask Breaking Bad's Aaron Paul, who got himself a front row seat at Burberry's show and, if the photos are any indication, spent the entire time in utmost confusion. So, keep Aaron Paul in your thoughts over the next few days, as he struggles to grapple with the terrifying new reality he's been thrown into ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'