High Fashion is a Deeply Confusing World for Aaron Paul
Fashion is a confusing world. For most of us, being "fashionable" means "tucking in your shirt" or "curling your hair," but as New York Fashion Week showed, there are a lot of interpretations on fashion out there, and not all of them are easily palatable. Just ask Breaking Bad's Aaron Paul, who got himself a front row seat at Burberry's show and, if the photos are any indication, spent the entire time in utmost confusion. So, keep Aaron Paul in your thoughts over the next few days, as he struggles to grapple with the terrifying new reality he's been thrown into ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > Netflix Is Now Allowing '13th' to Be Screened in Public Even Without a Subscription
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day
- > Meet East Stratcom, the Tech Squad Fighting Fake News in Europe
- > President Trump on Spree of Anti-Semitic Threats: ‘It’s Going to Stop’
- > Mindy Kaling and Reese Witherspoon Seem to Be Having a Good Time Shooting ‘A Wrinkle in Time’
- > Yes, Alex Trebek Rapped Along to Drake, Kanye West and Kendrick Lamar on ‘Jeopardy'
- > Famine Declared in South Sudan: Millions Are in Desperate Need of Food