Hero on Noble Quest to Rename His Hometown "Smallville"
This story has everything. A hero: Christopher Wietrick. A quest: to change the name of Hutchinson, Kan.—his hometown—to Smallville in honor of the Man of Steel. And also a Facebook page—which isn't exactly the surest sign of a great quest, but let's not get bogged down in the details. The point is, Hutchinson needed a hero, and Christopher Wietrick is there to meet its need. At long last, Superman will have a real home ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > Netflix Is Now Allowing '13th' to Be Screened in Public Even Without a Subscription
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day
- > U.S. Sends Aircraft Carrier to Patrol South China Sea
- > Reports: More than 100 ‘Day Without an Immigrant’ Protestors Have Been Fired
- > ‘Jane Roe’ of Roe v. Wade, Who Later Became a Pro-Life Advocate, Has Died
- > Lecrae's New Song 'The River of Jordan' Explores Losing Religion and Finding God
- > The House Voted to More Easily Allow States to Defund Planned Parenthood