Hero on Noble Quest to Rename His Hometown "Smallville"
This story has everything. A hero: Christopher Wietrick. A quest: to change the name of Hutchinson, Kan.—his hometown—to Smallville in honor of the Man of Steel. And also a Facebook page—which isn't exactly the surest sign of a great quest, but let's not get bogged down in the details. The point is, Hutchinson needed a hero, and Christopher Wietrick is there to meet its need. At long last, Superman will have a real home ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Philadelphia Eagles Player Has Baptized 5 of His Teammates
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing
- > Steve Carell 'Joked' About 'The Office' Coming Back. Not Funny, Steve
- > The Backstreet Boys Almost Performed at Donald Trump's Inauguration ... Almost
- > This Mashup of 'Little Rascals' and 'Furious 7' Is More Interesting Than Any of the 'Fast and Furious' Movies
- > 82% of Women in America Think Sexism Is Still a Problem
- > NFL Columnist: Faith Is the 'Biggest Under-Covered Story' in Football