Here’s Martin Luther King Jr.’s ‘I Have Dream’ Speech in Its Entirety
On August 28, 1963, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. delivered one of the most important speeches in modern history. The 17 minutes that he took to the podium during the March on Washington would go on to change the course of American history, and continues to inspire advocates of justice, human rights and racial reconciliation to this day. Watching the speech is a powerful reminder of why Dr. King’s legacy as a civil rights icon and social justice leader must never be forgotten,
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Here's the First Trailer for Clint Eastwood's Film About the 'Miracle on the Hudson'
- > Apple Just Patented Technology That Could Disable Your Camera at Concerts
- > 71% of Americans Believe the Economy Is Rigged
- > Andrews Air Force Base Was on Lockdown Early Today Because of an Active Shooter
- > Human Rights Lawyer for International Justice Mission Has Been Abducted in Kenya