Here's the First Trailer for Clint Eastwood's Film About the 'Miracle on the Hudson'
Yesterday, we got our first look at Sully, the movie about the so-called miracle on the Hudson. Back in 2009, US Airways Flight 1549 was forced to make an emergency water landing in the Hudson River after both engines went out. Thanks largely to captain Chesley "Sully" Sullenberger each passenger and crew member survived and was successfully evacuated from the sinking airplane. The new film, directed by Clint Eastwood, follows Sullenberger—played by Tom Hanks—through the crash and its aftermath. And based on this trailer, it looks pretty good:
Sully is in theaters September 9 of this year.
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > Netflix Is Now Allowing '13th' to Be Screened in Public Even Without a Subscription
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day
- > At Least 10 Jewish Centers Have Received Bomb Threats Today
- > Keanu Reeves on Matrix 4: 'That’d Be Weird, But Why Not?'
- > Watch Daisy Ridley *Not* Give Away 'Star Wars VIII' Secrets
- > This Supercut of the 5 Films Nominated for the Best Cinematography Oscar Is the Pick-Me-Up Your Monday Needs
- > Enjoy Some Disney Nostalgia With This New 'Beauty and the Beast' Clip