Here Are the FBI's Two Suspects in the Boston Marathon Case
The FBI is asking for the public's help in identifying the two men below. The one in the dark hat is "Suspect One" and the one in the white hat is "Suspect Two," they're believed to be connected, and they're the FBI's two chief suspects in the Boston Marathon bombing case. The FBI has a few more pictures of them over at their website, and, yes, this information is coming directly from the FBI this time ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- California Is About to Raise the Legal Age for Smoking and Vaping to 212
- Remembering the Time Woody Allen Debated Billy Graham About God and Sex in Primetime347
- Drake Is Going to Host and Perform as a Musical Guest on May 14’s ‘SNL’45
- The Faith-Shaking Experience of Losing Debates About the Bible150
- > California Is About to Raise the Legal Age for Smoking and Vaping to 21
- > Drake Is Going to Host and Perform as a Musical Guest on May 14’s ‘SNL’
- > Lecrae Talks About His Song 'Deja Vu' on 'Fallon'
- > Enjoy This Dance-Inspired ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Remix
- > Report: Lebron’s ‘Space Jam 2’ Is Finally Happening