Helpful Security Guard Puts a Bomb in the FBI's Lost and Found
A security guard, under the impression that he was being helpful, found a bag outside Detroit's FBI Headquarters last year, put it in the lost-and-found at the front desk and forgot about it. He didn't look inside (he's a professional, after all) but if he had, he would have questioned at least one of the moves he'd made that day. So a bomb lay in the lost-and-found for three weeks, until someone finally opened the bag and discovered that whoever left it behind, presumably, would not be coming back for it. Fortunately, the Detroit police detonated the bomb safely and the man who left the bomb behind has been taken into custody. And the security guard. no doubt, isn't sure what to do with lost packages anymore ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Michigan Township Passes Resolution to Refuse Refugees
- > New Study Suggests Parents Co-Sleep With Their Babies for at Least a Year
- > Mediterranean Sea is 3 Times Deadlier for Refugees This Year
- > This Dad Photoshops Real Animals So They Look Like His 6-Year-Old’s Drawings
- > The Trailer for Netflix's 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Is Finally Here