Helpful Security Guard Puts a Bomb in the FBI's Lost and Found
A security guard, under the impression that he was being helpful, found a bag outside Detroit's FBI Headquarters last year, put it in the lost-and-found at the front desk and forgot about it. He didn't look inside (he's a professional, after all) but if he had, he would have questioned at least one of the moves he'd made that day. So a bomb lay in the lost-and-found for three weeks, until someone finally opened the bag and discovered that whoever left it behind, presumably, would not be coming back for it. Fortunately, the Detroit police detonated the bomb safely and the man who left the bomb behind has been taken into custody. And the security guard. no doubt, isn't sure what to do with lost packages anymore ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Netflix Wants to Remind You of the 'Dangers' of Binge-Watching
- > Spray for Cyclists Lights Up at Night But Is Invisible During the Day
- > Our National Nightmare Is Over: SkyMall May Be Returning Soon
- > Hugh Jackman to Star in ‘Apostle Paul’ Movie
- > Awesome Police Officers Give Family a Car Seat Instead of a Ticket