Helpful Security Guard Puts a Bomb in the FBI's Lost and Found
A security guard, under the impression that he was being helpful, found a bag outside Detroit's FBI Headquarters last year, put it in the lost-and-found at the front desk and forgot about it. He didn't look inside (he's a professional, after all) but if he had, he would have questioned at least one of the moves he'd made that day. So a bomb lay in the lost-and-found for three weeks, until someone finally opened the bag and discovered that whoever left it behind, presumably, would not be coming back for it. Fortunately, the Detroit police detonated the bomb safely and the man who left the bomb behind has been taken into custody. And the security guard. no doubt, isn't sure what to do with lost packages anymore ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > World Series MVP Ben Zobrist: ‘We All Need Grace. We All Need Christ’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > States With Mandatory Background Checks for Guns Don't Have As Many School Shootings
- > Donald Trump Named 'Person of the Year' By 'Time' Magazine
- > Ohio Just Passed a Law That Makes Abortion Illegal at the Moment a Heartbeat Can Be Detected
- > Do You Even Lift (Your Name on High), Bro?
- > Finally, Another Will Ferrell Athlete Movie Is in the Works