Helpful Security Guard Puts a Bomb in the FBI's Lost and Found
A security guard, under the impression that he was being helpful, found a bag outside Detroit's FBI Headquarters last year, put it in the lost-and-found at the front desk and forgot about it. He didn't look inside (he's a professional, after all) but if he had, he would have questioned at least one of the moves he'd made that day. So a bomb lay in the lost-and-found for three weeks, until someone finally opened the bag and discovered that whoever left it behind, presumably, would not be coming back for it. Fortunately, the Detroit police detonated the bomb safely and the man who left the bomb behind has been taken into custody. And the security guard. no doubt, isn't sure what to do with lost packages anymore ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Riots Have Broken Out in Baltimore
- > Drone Footage Shows the Destruction Following This Week’s Earthquake in Nepal
- > The Queen is No Longer One of the U.K.’s 300 Richest People
- > Baltimore Police Say Gangs Are Threatening to ‘Take Out’ Officers Following Protests
- > Watch This Kid Set the New World Record for Solving a Rubik’s Cube