Helpful Security Guard Puts a Bomb in the FBI's Lost and Found
A security guard, under the impression that he was being helpful, found a bag outside Detroit's FBI Headquarters last year, put it in the lost-and-found at the front desk and forgot about it. He didn't look inside (he's a professional, after all) but if he had, he would have questioned at least one of the moves he'd made that day. So a bomb lay in the lost-and-found for three weeks, until someone finally opened the bag and discovered that whoever left it behind, presumably, would not be coming back for it. Fortunately, the Detroit police detonated the bomb safely and the man who left the bomb behind has been taken into custody. And the security guard. no doubt, isn't sure what to do with lost packages anymore ...
Recommended For You
- > Bryan Cranston’s Faux One Man MLB Show Will Make You Love Baseball
- > Major Companies Agree to Greenhouse Gas Cuts Equivalent to 15 Million Cars Off the Road
- > Bed, Bath and Beyond Is Lying to You
- > No, a Top ISIS Leader Has Not Converted to Christianity.
- > Meet Leonardo DiCaprio, Your New UN Ambassador of Peace.