Heartbreaking Video Shows How Technology Addiction Is Changing Childhood
Is a generation of kids missing out on a childhood of exploration and outdoor fun because of technology? The granola bar company Nature Valley has released this ad that asks three generations of people in several different families the same question: When you were a kid, what did you do for fun? While parents and grandparents talked about things like fishing, forests and baseball, many of today’s children discussed the hours they spent on mobile devices and playing video games. Sure, it’s a granola bar ad (and not exactly a scientific survey), but it’s still pretty a sobering commentary on how technology is changing the ways we spend our time.
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Philadelphia Eagles Player Has Baptized 5 of His Teammates
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing