Has Apple Maps Found the Loch Ness Monster?
Apple Maps may have just done something actually useful: Find the Loch Ness monster. The president of the Official Loch Ness Monster Fan Club told the Daily Mail that after analyzing this photo—first uncovered by two individuals browsing Apple Maps—they believe that they have definitive proof that the prehistoric beast actually exists. Forget the fact that the cryptozoological legend has been repeatedly debunked as a hoax. Also forget how much this picture resembles a boat's wake (including, if you look carefully, a boat.) According to the club, the monster quest is now over: “Whatever this is, it is under the water and heading south, so unless there have been secret submarine trials going on in the loch, the size of the object would make it likely to be Nessie,” they told the Mail. We think the real news here is that someone actually uses Apple Maps ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Spray for Cyclists Lights Up at Night But Is Invisible During the Day
- > Our National Nightmare Is Over: SkyMall May Be Returning Soon
- > Hugh Jackman to Star in ‘Apostle Paul’ Movie
- > Awesome Police Officers Give Family a Car Seat Instead of a Ticket
- > Disney Is Making a Live Action Version of ‘Mulan’