Has Apple Maps Found the Loch Ness Monster?
Apple Maps may have just done something actually useful: Find the Loch Ness monster. The president of the Official Loch Ness Monster Fan Club told the Daily Mail that after analyzing this photo—first uncovered by two individuals browsing Apple Maps—they believe that they have definitive proof that the prehistoric beast actually exists. Forget the fact that the cryptozoological legend has been repeatedly debunked as a hoax. Also forget how much this picture resembles a boat's wake (including, if you look carefully, a boat.) According to the club, the monster quest is now over: “Whatever this is, it is under the water and heading south, so unless there have been secret submarine trials going on in the loch, the size of the object would make it likely to be Nessie,” they told the Mail. We think the real news here is that someone actually uses Apple Maps ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Philadelphia Eagles Player Has Baptized 5 of His Teammates
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing
- > Turkish Nightclub Attack Suspect Has Ties to ISIS
- > The Obamas Donated Their Old Swing Set and Then Surprised the Kids Who Got It
- > Noor Salman, Wife of Pulse Massacre Shooter, Is Arrested and Charged; Faces Life Sentence
- > Researchers Have Found a Way to Create Phones With Built-In Fire Extinguishers
- > Women's March Removes Pro-Life Group As Partner