Has Apple Maps Found the Loch Ness Monster?
Apple Maps may have just done something actually useful: Find the Loch Ness monster. The president of the Official Loch Ness Monster Fan Club told the Daily Mail that after analyzing this photo—first uncovered by two individuals browsing Apple Maps—they believe that they have definitive proof that the prehistoric beast actually exists. Forget the fact that the cryptozoological legend has been repeatedly debunked as a hoax. Also forget how much this picture resembles a boat's wake (including, if you look carefully, a boat.) According to the club, the monster quest is now over: “Whatever this is, it is under the water and heading south, so unless there have been secret submarine trials going on in the loch, the size of the object would make it likely to be Nessie,” they told the Mail. We think the real news here is that someone actually uses Apple Maps ...
Recommended For You
- > You Too Can Have Miley Cyrus Design Your Next Tattoo
- > Trailer: Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes'
- > Hero Drummer Adds a Little Pizzazz to Hillsong United's 'Oceans'
- > Jimmy Fallon Is Making Up Good News Again, Because Sometimes You Just Need to Feel Happy
- > Major Sponsor Pulls Out of the NFL’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month Campaign